Great marketing offer

Old November 5th 20, 05:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Great marketing offer

SoarNV 2021 VIP Season Passes at Minden are available Now!

Good Evening Friends, Fellow Glider Pilots, and Glider Enthusiasts,

This past glider season, SoarNV debuted a "VIP" program, and after a successful year, we're bringing the VIP program back. Here are the basic details for the 2021 VIP Season Pass:

VIP Pass Holders enjoy unlimited tows, including relights.
VIP Pass Holders enjoy priority launches.
VIP Pass Holders enjoy unlimited land out retrievals.
VIP Pass Holders enjoy unlimited oxygen refills.
VIP Pass Holders enjoy priority line service.
VIP Pass Holders enjoy a block of time in Soaring NV gliders.

These benefits will be familiar to the previous VIP pass holders, but we are working on additional benefits as well. For example, for the coming year, VIP Pass Holders will be able to do their BFR through Soaring NV, and we'll also cover the cost of instruction and glider time (if the VIP Pass Holder needs to do the BFR in a Soaring NV glider.)

As with last year, we will be limiting the 2021 VIP Season Pass to 10 pass holders. The pass is now available at a cost of $3750. This is the early adopter price, and will be available until the end of the year. At the beginning of 2021, if any passes are still available, the price will go up to the standard price of $4200.

If you are interested in purchasing a 2021 VIP Season Pass, email Anders at with your name and glider tail number, and we'll reserve a pass for you. Additionally, if you have any questions regarding the pass, reach out to Anders at that same email, or call into the office at (775) 782-9595.

Thank you very much for making Minden NV a premiere world wide soaring destination, and we're looking forward to an awesome 2021 Soaring Season!

Great little old notebook computer, works great with AOPA's flight planner, email, internet Cecil Chapman Products 0 January 14th 06 04:34 PM
Email Marketing Jack Moradi Instrument Flight Rules 1 November 30th 04 04:09 AM
Online Marketing Thomas Brown Soaring 0 November 29th 04 10:24 PM
Marketing as a CFI JBoDEAN Aviation Marketplace 4 November 17th 03 09:06 PM
Other CFI's currently marketing? Greg Esres Piloting 16 November 4th 03 09:15 PM