OLG Gliding Competition

Old April 12th 19, 01:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OLG Gliding Competition

Anyone knows why is down the OLC webpage?
Old April 12th 19, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 8:10:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Anyone knows why is down the OLC webpage?

Up for me in Canada 9:55 AM UTC-4 right now.
Old April 14th 19, 06:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

On Friday, 12 April 2019 15:10:31 UTC+3, wrote:
Anyone knows why is down the OLC webpage?

I get error message from one computer (with two browsers), other computer works normally.
Old April 14th 19, 01:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]

On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 8:10:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Anyone knows why is down the OLC webpage?

After uploading a flight with SeeYou (10.01) and being sent the OLC login page (Firefox, Windows), after I enter may password the OLC app errs out.

Making a flight claim by just uploading directly to OLC works fine for me.
Old April 15th 19, 10:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Asakura Teruhiko

2019年4月12日金曜日 21時10分31秒 UTC+9 :
Anyone knows why is down the OLC webpage?

It seems to be a problem with browser language settings.
The problem was resolved when I changed the language setting from Japanese to English on my Android mobile phone and Internet Explore on my PC.

Teruhiko Asakura
Old April 15th 19, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sergio Elia

El viernes, 12 de abril de 2019, 14:10:31 (UTC+2), escribió:
Anyone knows why is down the OLC webpage?

I also cannot cannect today. Tried different browsers, same result. I was able to connect via iPhone.

Does anybody know how to contact the webmaster to notify him and find a solution?

Thanks,
Sergio
Old April 15th 19, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Monday, April 15, 2019 at 2:05:00 PM UTC-4, Sergio Elia wrote:
El viernes, 12 de abril de 2019, 14:10:31 (UTC+2), escribió:
Anyone knows why is down the OLC webpage?

I also cannot cannect today. Tried different browsers, same result. I was able to connect via iPhone.

Does anybody know how to contact the webmaster to notify him and find a solution?

Thanks,
Sergio

Tried it and can get in w/o issues. I am using Google-Chrome.
Uli
'AS'