RESEARCH AT UNIVERSITY OF SURREY - WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Old November 24th 03, 04:44 PM
Emily Glorney

Default RESEARCH AT UNIVERSITY OF SURREY - WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Dear all,

I am conducting research into conflict behaviour and I am interested
in how people think about themselves and behave with other people in
different situations. We expect that the findings of this study will
contribute to helping people who find themselves in serious conflict
situations on a regular basis.

If you are able to help out, this study requires you to complete a
series of short questionnaires, which will take about 10 minutes.
The questionnaires, along with further information, can be found at
the following:

http://www.surrey.ac.uk/psychology/emily

I hope that you will feel able to participate in this study.

Many thanks for your time.

Emily