Should I be scared -- C172 over Gross

Old April 25th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Should I be scared -- C172 over Gross

Maxwell wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Dudley Henriques writes:

Do you actually believe (not that it matters all that much), and are
trying to sell that I put a bio of myself on Wikipedia to assuage my
ego?
I didn't say anything about you.

Liar.

Bertie

Na, your the liar, he really didn't this time.

Actually he did, and that should be (you're the liar)
See...I taught you something; and you said I was too busy to take an
interest :-)))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old April 25th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:BgbQj.11665$3N1.5682
@newsfe17.lga:

Dudley Henriques writes:

Do you actually believe (not that it matters all that much), and

are
trying to sell that I put a bio of myself on Wikipedia to assuage

my
ego?
I didn't say anything about you.

Liar.

Bertie

Na, your the liar, he really didn't this time.

No, you're the liar.

Bertie

You're right, and YOU spelled (you're) right too :-))))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old April 25th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Dudley Henriques writes:

Do you actually believe (not that it matters all that much), and

are
trying to sell that I put a bio of myself on Wikipedia to assuage

my
ego?
I didn't say anything about you.

Liar.

Bertie
Na, your the liar, he really didn't this time.

No, you're the liar.

Bertie

You're right, and YOU spelled (you're) right too :-))))

Sometimes i actually pay atrentoin to my spleeping an tpying.

Bertie

Old April 25th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

gatt writes:

Who else here "discusses aviation" with you?

There are several people here who seem level-headed, but I won't name
them, lest the treehouse club add them to the target list.

Surely somebody will step forward and defend you.

Why? I can defend myself very well indeed.

Because you have nothing to defend.

Bertie
Old April 25th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Dudley Henriques writes:

Do you actually believe (not that it matters all that much), and

are
trying to sell that I put a bio of myself on Wikipedia to assuage

my
ego?

I didn't say anything about you.

Liar.

Bertie

Na, your the liar, he really didn't this time.

Oh and conrgats on the k00k marriage. you guys always come together in
the end.

Bertie

Old April 25th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

gatt writes:

LOL! Yet, you can't differentiate between the private pilots,
commercial pilots, CFIs and ATP.

Yes, I can, since their qualifications are a matter of public record.

You are an idiot.

Bertie
Old April 25th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

dgs writes:

So... just what the *HELL* does this have to do with
aviation, whiny-boi?

Nothing. But people who dislike me regularly divert any discussion in
which I participate to a discussion of me personally. Perhaps they
secretly admire me, if they find me so much more interesting than the
topic at hand.

"the kiddies?" More personal attacks, whiny-boi?

A personal attack names its target. Nobody would be insulted by what
I say unless he voluntarily considers himself a clueless kiddie, which
is his choice (and revealing of his own self-evaluation) and not mine.

I don;t dislike you . i just think you are an idiot.

Bertie
Old April 25th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

Of course one must consider that I for one am NOT a qualified
Psychologist and this is just my purely amatuer read on our friend.

So offering a psychological evaluation without a doctorate in psychology is
okay, but offering opinions on aviation without a pilot's license is not?

Well, first of all, a Psychologist doesn't need a Doctorate to offer an
opinion.

Secondly, your own quote of my ending comment answers your own question
Anthony. I made it perfectly clear as you can read above, that my
"opinion" was NOT offered as a Psychologist at all, but rather simply as
an "amateur read".

Now for the other side of your equation: can you find in any ONE of your
postings on these forums from day one, a SINGLE post where you have
posted on aviation here where you offer a disclaimer that you, although
posting on aviation, are only offering a "purely amateur read" based on
the fact that you only fly with a simulator?

This sounds like a fair challenge to me?

--
Dudley Henriques
Old April 25th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Dudley Henriques writes:

Do you actually believe (not that it matters all that much), and
are
trying to sell that I put a bio of myself on Wikipedia to assuage
my
ego?
I didn't say anything about you.

Liar.

Bertie
Na, your the liar, he really didn't this time.

No, you're the liar.

Bertie

You're right, and YOU spelled (you're) right too :-))))

Sometimes i actually pay atrentoin to my spleeping an tpying.

Bertie

I don't know what I'd do without my spell checker. :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old April 25th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"gregvk" wrote in message
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:fuo1ls$iga$1
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
writes:

Funny that where ever you post there seems to be a "treehouse
club" that thinks you are a twit.

I consider it more sad than funny. There are a lot of mean
people in the world, and for some reason cyberspace encourages
them to show their true colors.

It's always someone else's fault, isn't it?

1

Bertie

"Results 1 - 10 of about 1,280 for group:rec.aviation.piloting
author:Maxwell"

Erm, better start the counter at 1,281.

Ahh, give it a rest Bertie. Your sockpuppet routine isn't fooling
anyone, just showing how lame you really are.

Besides, your statistics are waaaay off.

Uh, yeh, sure k00kie boi.

I thought you were running away? Forget something?

Bertie

You need to work on your reading comprehension. I was just finished
demonstrating your compulsive disorder.

Nope. You said your job was done and you were going.

Remember, you answered over
100 messages with no more and a number for a reply. The twenty or
thirty were not response at all. Quite revealing to a lot of us. Even
MX is not that ****ed up.

You can 'reveal' anything you like about me, fjuktard. You'll still
never get it.

Bertie

There ya go lamer, it doesn't have to make sense. Just keep rattling your
empty head.

My wife getting scared Paul Tomblin Piloting 271 October 11th 07 08:19 PM
Scared of mid-airs Frode Berg Piloting 355 August 20th 06 05:27 PM
UBL wants a truce - he's scared of the CIA UAV John Doe Aviation Marketplace 1 January 19th 06 08:58 PM
Max gross weight Chris Piloting 21 October 5th 04 08:22 PM
Scared and trigger-happy John Galt Military Aviation 5 January 31st 04 12:11 AM