Grob parts in US...

Old April 29th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marc Ramsey[_2_]

Default Grob parts in US...

Now that Grob no longer has a presence in the US, what are the options
for obtaining parts? In particular, I'm looking for replacement wing
tip skids for a Grob 103C (Twin III)...

Thanks,
Marc
Old April 29th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Apr 28, 8:08 pm, Marc Ramsey wrote:
Now that Grob no longer has a presence in the US, what are the options
for obtaining parts? In particular, I'm looking for replacement wing
tip skids for a Grob 103C (Twin III)...

Thanks,
Marc

Start here

Fiberglas-Technik
Rudolf Lindner GmbH & Co. KG
Steige 3
88487 Walpertshofen
Tel: +49 7353 2243
Fax: +49 7353 3096
E-Mail:
www.LTB-Lindner.com

Frank Whiteley
Old April 29th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Apr 28, 8:08�pm, Marc Ramsey wrote:
Now that Grob no longer has a presence in the US, what are the options
for obtaining parts? �In particular, I'm looking for replacement wing
tip skids for a Grob 103C (Twin III)...

Thanks,
Marc

Marc,

Grob Aerospace is in the process of selecting a facility in the USA to
be a parts supplier and service center for the gliders and airplanes.
This will not include the jet.

The process is slow but I think it will be completed. This will not be
a Grob funded operation as the Bluffton, Ohio facility was.

Robert Mudd
Moriarty, New Mexico
Old April 29th 08, 06:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Marc,

There's also a grob discussion group that should have some info

Larry
Old April 30th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Apr 28, 10:06*pm, wrote:
Marc,

There's also a grob discussion group that should have some info

Larry

Not very lively. 40-ish posts in a year. BTW the membership has
grown by a THIRD since you posted the link!
Old April 30th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
toad

No, we don't talk much on that list.

BTW, when I had the Spar Pin service bulletin done this winter. XU
aviation in Canada was able to order parts directly from Grob in
Germany.

Todd

Grob Bob O'Rilley Soaring 3 April 29th 05 07:22 PM
Grob 103 SL R.W. Carpenter Soaring 2 March 21st 04 10:21 PM
Parts Catalog needed for Grob 103B Arnold Pieper Soaring 0 January 25th 04 09:04 AM
FS: Aircraft Instruments Parts Avionics Warbird Parts Bill Berle Home Built 0 January 10th 04 02:20 AM
FS: Aircraft Instruments Parts Avionics Warbird Parts Bill Berle Aviation Marketplace 0 January 10th 04 02:20 AM