Cleaning old bugs

Old September 18th 20, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cleaning old bugs

On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 7:30:07 AM UTC-6, Sci Fi wrote:
On 9/17/2020 7:17 AM, Roy B. wrote:
Bounce dryer sheets. The bugs melt away. I learned this trick from my
motorcycling.

What is a 'Bounce Dryer'.. ? ( I'm English.)

https://www.bouncefresh.com/en-us/sh...s/dryer-sheets
Old September 18th 20, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

A Bounce Dryer is a nuclear fueled clothes dryer which is suspended from
the ceiling of the lead-lined laundry room.Â* In operation with an
unbalanced load, the dryer tends to bounce up and down. Sometimes left
and right.

--
Dan, 5J
Old September 18th 20, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 2:52:45 PM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
A Bounce Dryer is a nuclear fueled clothes dryer

Aw come on Dan - everyone knows it's a tool to wipe up liquids from a basketball court.
ROY