9/11 Truths

Old October 4th 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

Default 9/11 Truths

On Oct 4, 3:21*pm, Tom wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:07:24 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:
Congratulations! Every time I think I've seen the extreme limits of
man's ignorance, someone comes along and redefines it for me.
Dudley Henriques

Huh?

Dudley Henriques redefines the limits of ignorance? Aren't you Dudley
Henriques?

I see. Well, let's then address your position from my "ignorant"
perspective?

There were four aircraft involved in 9-11. According to families,
friends, airport employees, parking attendants, car rental agencies,
taxi drivers, employers, and several thousand other misc and assorted
witnesses who personally knew or were associated with the 246 people
who were on those 4 airplanes. Can you explain to me and to the other
"ignorant folks" reading this idiotic thread, just what happened to
all these people, and where they are now?
Did the government murder these people?
Where are the 4 aircraft supposedly involved in 9-11 now?

Dudley Henriques
Old October 4th 11, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_15_]

On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:48:05 -0700 (PDT), 150flivver wrote:

On Oct 4, 2:21*pm, Tom wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:07:24 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:
Congratulations! Every time I think I've seen the extreme limits of
man's ignorance, someone comes along and redefines it for me.
Dudley Henriques

Huh?

Dudley Henriques redefines the limits of ignorance? Aren't you Dudley
Henriques?

Dudley,

I'm not Dudley. Can't you reconcile a Usenet thread?
Old October 4th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_15_]

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 16:12:50 -0400, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article , Tom
wrote:

On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:07:24 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:

Congratulations! Every time I think I've seen the extreme limits of
man's ignorance, someone comes along and redefines it for me.
Dudley Henriques

Huh?

Dudley Henriques redefines the limits of ignorance? Aren't you Dudley
Henriques?

Tom, why don't you challenge Dudley to an aerial dogfight duel?

Go (not) build an LSA.

If you are so **** hot

Never said that. You're lies are innumerable. Adios.
Old October 4th 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_15_]

On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:55:22 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:

On Oct 4, 3:21*pm, Tom wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:07:24 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:
Congratulations! Every time I think I've seen the extreme limits of
man's ignorance, someone comes along and redefines it for me.
Dudley Henriques

Huh?

Dudley Henriques redefines the limits of ignorance? Aren't you Dudley
Henriques?

I see.

At your age, that's saying something.

Well, let's then address your position from my "ignorant" perspective?

Go right ahead, I'm off for dinner.

Old October 4th 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

On Oct 4, 3:21 pm, Tom wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:07:24 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:
Congratulations! Every time I think I've seen the extreme limits of
man's ignorance, someone comes along and redefines it for me.
Dudley Henriques

Huh?

Dudley Henriques redefines the limits of ignorance? Aren't you Dudley
Henriques?

I see.

At your age, that's saying something.

Well, let's then address your position from my "ignorant" perspective?

Go right ahead, I'm off for dinner.

I thought so.
Try fish. I understand it's brain food.
Old October 4th 11, 10:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_15_]

On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:55:22 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:

There were four aircraft involved in 9-11. According to families,
friends, airport employees, parking attendants, car rental agencies,
taxi drivers, employers, and several thousand other misc and assorted
witnesses who personally knew or were associated with the 246 people
who were on those 4 airplanes. Can you explain to me and to the other
"ignorant folks" reading this idiotic thread, just what happened to
all these people, and where they are now?

Why would I know or care?

Did the government murder these people?

You tell me.

Where are the 4 aircraft supposedly involved in 9-11 now?

OK, I give, where are they?

Oh, I get it Octogenarian Obssesor, you think inside your grainy,
quickly eroding, Alzhemeir's influenced brain that *I* made statements
to these so called factoids of *yours*.

Sorry, Old Timedouter, I'll save you and the other liars here a long,
exhausting and useless Google Groups search.

Not once have I claimed anything of any sort.

Not once.

Thanks for playing though, now reinsert your teeth and get lost.

P.S. I ate Korean, Jap and German food for dinner In Memoriam to all of
your military service...to the Fords, Rockefellers, Duponts and all the
other elitists who made trillions while you stupidly fought a false flag
war for them. lol
Old October 4th 11, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_15_]

On Oct 4, 3:21 pm, Tom wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:07:24 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:
Congratulations! Every time I think I've seen the extreme limits of
man's ignorance, someone comes along and redefines it for me.
Dudley Henriques

Huh?

Dudley Henriques redefines the limits of ignorance? Aren't you Dudley
Henriques?

I see.

At your age, that's saying something.

Well, let's then address your position from my "ignorant" perspective?

Go right ahead, I'm off for dinner.

I thought so.
Try fish. I understand it's brain food.

Pass. Didn't work for you why should I waste my time?
Old October 4th 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george152

On 5/10/2011 10:48 a.m., Tom wrote:

OK, I give, where are they?

Oh, I get it Octogenarian Obssesor, you think inside your grainy,
quickly eroding, Alzhemeir's influenced brain that *I* made statements
to these so called factoids of *yours*.

Sorry, Old Timedouter, I'll save you and the other liars here a long,
exhausting and useless Google Groups search.

Not once have I claimed anything of any sort.

Not once.

Thanks for playing though, now reinsert your teeth and get lost.

P.S. I ate Korean, Jap and German food for dinner In Memoriam to all of
your military service...to the Fords, Rockefellers, Duponts and all the
other elitists who made trillions while you stupidly fought a false flag
war for them. lol

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt for this one....
Old October 5th 11, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

On Oct 4, 3:21*pm, Tom wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:07:24 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:
Congratulations! Every time I think I've seen the extreme limits of
man's ignorance, someone comes along and redefines it for me.
Dudley Henriques

Huh?

Dudley Henriques redefines the limits of ignorance? Aren't you Dudley
Henriques?

I see.

At your age, that's saying something.

Well, let's then address your position from my "ignorant" perspective?

Go right ahead, I'm off for dinner.

You are not just "off for dinner" -- you're off your rocker!
Old October 5th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_15_]

On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 14:46:16 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:

I thought so.

Well Doodley Ole Boy, and I do mean *old*, RAP sheeple called you up and
in you came riding on your white horse. To what avail?

You didn't read the thread, you attempted to attach your misguided
bull**** to me and the end result? Your white horse crapped black dung
all over you.

Hint: When you quit Usenet, like you have a dozen times now lol, *QUIT*.
You're getting way too old to keep destroying what little reputation you
have left by drinking your own poison.