Is Chris Thomas a Real Pilot?

Old August 28th 04, 09:06 AM
Del Rawlins

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:49:00 -0400, "Stan Kap"
wrote:

See I can't leave, you guys are asking interesting questions now.

I will be building my own aircraft design, similar to a hummelbird, but not
quite. I'm modifying a geo-metro engine but it won't fit in the hummelbird
fuselage. I have my design modeled and now I'm sizing everything.

Translation: You are drawing an airplane.

Anyway I have a crude website with pictures of my design and the engine
rebuild in progress. It's at: http://www.metrocraft.bravehost.com/ Have a
look see, and please no more politics, I'm sick of it.

Looks positively suicidal, but variety is the spice of life.

Del Rawlins--
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply
Old August 28th 04, 11:23 AM
Morgans

"B2431" wrote

Does this guy sound like tarver or what?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Or Dennis Fetters.
--
Jim in NC

Old August 28th 04, 02:27 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Cy Galley wrote:

The questions still remains... Is Chris Thomas a Real Pilot?

As I stated previously (Google this):
A Switchboard search shows 100+ listings for a Chris Thomas. To narrow
that down a bit, a FAA registration search shows a Chris Thomas as an
aircraft owner of a Beech 23 in Ohio. There are 4 CHRISTOPHER Thomas's
that own aircraft, they seem to favor 172's 3 to 1...
Old August 28th 04, 04:06 PM
RobertR237

Hey Barnraised Boob,

You can kiss my Butt. I use forth grade grammar on this group so guys like
you can understand me. I'm not as concerned about grammar when communicating
in a newsgroup full of lackey's. I'm a mechanical engineer with a masters
degree and have worked at that profession for 20 years. I also teach
technical physics part time at a major university. I've never had any
problems communicating anything to anyone except maybe to a bunch of bone
heads on this news group. I probably earn more than most of you so I really
have no problem with your criticism. Keep it coming.

Stan K.

**** off, Stan....

If you will look again, you will see I took_Jim_to task...

** NOT YOU **

you name baiting, **** for brains, egotistical moron.

FWIW....
An intolerable asshole that makes lots of money...
is still an intolerable asshole. Adios, Stan.

- Plonk -

Barnyard BOb

Damn BOb, I do wish you would quit holding back, it is bad for your blood
pressure.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old August 28th 04, 04:43 PM
Matt Whiting

Stan Kap wrote:

Hey Barnraised Boob,

You can kiss my Butt. I use forth grade grammar on this group so guys like
you can understand me. I'm not as concerned about grammar when communicating
in a newsgroup full of lackey's. I'm a mechanical engineer with a masters
degree and have worked at that profession for 20 years. I also teach
technical physics part time at a major university. I've never had any
problems communicating anything to anyone except maybe to a bunch of bone
heads on this news group. I probably earn more than most of you so I really
have no problem with your criticism. Keep it coming.

If this is really true, I may have to turn in my P.E. license in shame...

Matt

Old August 28th 04, 06:25 PM
Barnyard BOb -

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I probably earn more than most of you so I really
have no problem.....

Stan K."

So, this is the paper dream of a guy with a Masters
in mech engineering, teaches physics and makes
more money than the rest of us?

This hardly adds up, unless one is destined
for a Darwin Award on the super cheap.

FWIW....
Mech engineers are NOT grouped at the top of the pay scale.
That goes double, in general, for very good part time teachers.
Ask a Fortune 500 employer writing paychecks for valued MBA's.

Barnyard BOb - over 50 years of flight
Old August 28th 04, 06:34 PM
Barnyard BOb -

**** off, Stan....

If you will look again, you will see I took_Jim_to task...

** NOT YOU **

you name baiting, **** for brains, egotistical moron.

FWIW....
An intolerable asshole that makes lots of money...
is still an intolerable asshole. Adios, Stan.

- Plonk -

Barnyard BOb

Damn BOb, I do wish you would quit holding back, it is bad for your blood
pressure.

Bob Reed

I wuz overdue. g

Barnyard BOb - a rose by any other name is still a rose
Old August 28th 04, 08:39 PM
Morgans

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
The questions still remains... Is Chris Thomas a Real Pilot?

Damn it Cy, don't confuse us, by trying to get us on topic! g
--
Jim in NC