A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Antares rudder pedal dimensions

Old March 22nd 18, 06:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a
external usenet poster

Default Antares rudder pedal dimensions

I'm working on a somewhat generic sailplane cockpit for Condor2, loosely based on the Antares advanced ergonomy. There is a great cross-section of it on their site (below), however I need the actual measurement of at least one component so I can accurately scale the drawing. For this, I've chosen the rudder pedals, because they are the most clearly defined feature that is precisely represented.

http://www.lange-aviation.com/filead...c86ffc0357.jpg

What I need is the center to center distance from the pivot at the heal to the crossbar at the toe. I've emailed Lange for this information, but haven't heard back from them so figured I'd ask here in case anyone (YO Dave?) knows.

Old March 22nd 18, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a
external usenet poster

Default Antares rudder pedal dimensions

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 10:02:38 PM UTC-7, sisu1a wrote:
I'm working on a somewhat generic sailplane cockpit for Condor2, loosely based on the Antares advanced ergonomy. There is a great cross-section of it on their site (below), however I need the actual measurement of at least one component so I can accurately scale the drawing. For this, I've chosen the rudder pedals, because they are the most clearly defined feature that is precisely represented.

http://www.lange-aviation.com/filead...c86ffc0357.jpg

What I need is the center to center distance from the pivot at the heal to the crossbar at the toe. I've emailed Lange for this information, but haven't heard back from them so figured I'd ask here in case anyone (YO Dave?) knows.

Looks to be very close to 150mm

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/788/4...c6428ddb_o.jpg