Antares rudder pedal dimensions

Old March 22nd 18, 06:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Antares rudder pedal dimensions

I'm working on a somewhat generic sailplane cockpit for Condor2, loosely based on the Antares advanced ergonomy. There is a great cross-section of it on their site (below), however I need the actual measurement of at least one component so I can accurately scale the drawing. For this, I've chosen the rudder pedals, because they are the most clearly defined feature that is precisely represented.

http://www.lange-aviation.com/filead...c86ffc0357.jpg

What I need is the center to center distance from the pivot at the heal to the crossbar at the toe. I've emailed Lange for this information, but haven't heard back from them so figured I'd ask here in case anyone (YO Dave?) knows.

Old March 22nd 18, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 10:02:38 PM UTC-7, sisu1a wrote:
I'm working on a somewhat generic sailplane cockpit for Condor2, loosely based on the Antares advanced ergonomy. There is a great cross-section of it on their site (below), however I need the actual measurement of at least one component so I can accurately scale the drawing. For this, I've chosen the rudder pedals, because they are the most clearly defined feature that is precisely represented.

http://www.lange-aviation.com/filead...c86ffc0357.jpg

What I need is the center to center distance from the pivot at the heal to the crossbar at the toe. I've emailed Lange for this information, but haven't heard back from them so figured I'd ask here in case anyone (YO Dave?) knows.

Looks to be very close to 150mm

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/788/4...c6428ddb_o.jpg