Kill File Bertie

Old April 1st 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Default Kill File Bertie

I just created my first kill file for anything from "bertie". My in
basket is so small now. While I think he is quite knowledgeable in
aviation, it is the personality and attitude that is disturbing.
--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
Old April 1st 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
piynuB eht eitreB[_4_]

Ross wrote in news:jTtIj.3$ej.2@dfw-
service2.ext.ray.com:

I just created my first kill file for anything from "bertie". My in
basket is so small now. While I think he is quite knowledgeable in
aviation, it is the personality and attitude that is disturbing.

Good for you.

Bertie
Old April 1st 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Maynard

On 2008-04-01, Ross wrote:
I just created my first kill file for anything from "bertie". My in
basket is so small now. While I think he is quite knowledgeable in
aviation, it is the personality and attitude that is disturbing.

Yeah. I'm sure I could learn quite a bit from him, if I could just find a
way to exclude the trolling and content free argumentation.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)
Old April 1st 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Jay Maynard wrote in
:

On 2008-04-01, Ross wrote:
I just created my first kill file for anything from "bertie". My in
basket is so small now. While I think he is quite knowledgeable in
aviation, it is the personality and attitude that is disturbing.

Yeah. I'm sure I could learn quite a bit from him, if I could just find a
way to exclude the trolling and content free argumentation.

I'm a package. you luse.

Bertie
Old April 1st 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt W. Barrow

On 2008-04-01, Ross wrote:
I just created my first kill file for anything from "bertie". My in
basket is so small now. While I think he is quite knowledgeable in
aviation, it is the personality and attitude that is disturbing.

Yeah. I'm sure I could learn quite a bit from him, if I could just find a
way to exclude the trolling and content free argumentation.

The other 98.5%.

His aviation knowledge is historical - he's an old geezer who, sadly, can't
get used to retirement.

Do a Google search in the newsgroup areas for his tag.

Old April 1st 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Kill File Bertie before he killfiles again!

"Matt W. Barrow" wrote in
:

On 2008-04-01, Ross wrote:
I just created my first kill file for anything from "bertie". My in
basket is so small now. While I think he is quite knowledgeable in
aviation, it is the personality and attitude that is disturbing.

Yeah. I'm sure I could learn quite a bit from him, if I could just
find a way to exclude the trolling and content free argumentation.

The other 98.5%.

His aviation knowledge is historical - he's an old geezer who, sadly,
can't get used to retirement.

Nope, I teach in state of the art jets with state of the art equipment,
as well as fly the line. i also stil fly light planes.

Fact is, fjukktard, you dont like me because you know I got your number
and the only way you can pull your head above water is to try and
discredit me.

Go ahead... knock yourself out. You look real clever trying to outsmart
a mythical aboriganal creature ( a good looking and talented mythical
creature, of course)

Do a Google search in the newsgroup areas for his tag.

You'll only get half of them that way., though just using my sig will
get some of my best work. Don;'t use my e-mail though. I change that
pretty regularly so you won't see much that way.

Bertie
Old April 1st 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Maynard

On 2008-04-01, Matt W. Barrow wrote:
His aviation knowledge is historical - he's an old geezer who, sadly, can't
get used to retirement.

Don't underestimate old geezer pilots. They didn't get that way by taking
undue risks. Yeah, knowing how to fly an A/N range well is kinda useless
today, but there's a lot of stuff that's still as valuable as ever.
Old April 1st 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Jay Maynard wrote in
:

On 2008-04-01, Matt W. Barrow wrote:
His aviation knowledge is historical - he's an old geezer who, sadly,
can't get used to retirement.

Don't underestimate old geezer pilots. They didn't get that way by
taking undue risks. Yeah, knowing how to fly an A/N range well is
kinda useless today, but there's a lot of stuff that's still as
valuable as ever.

I've taken a LOT of risks. Most calculated, many not. I was very lucky and
there's no doubt, but I seldom make the same mistake twice. i'm not that
old, BTW. Matt, as is usaly, has made assumptions that suits himself. I
started very young.

Bertie
Old April 1st 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:54:05 -0700, "Matt W. Barrow" wrote:

His aviation knowledge is historical - he's an old geezer who, sadly, can't
get used to retirement.

Haw-haw!

What a lamer you are, Barrow.

You have a long history in r.a.* of blowing smoke at your betters.

This is another one for the book.
Old April 2nd 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
muff528

Sooner or later we all sail up that big river in Egypt..........Oh! I wasn't
talking about you, Bertie..............just thinking out loud.

TP

About Bertie Eeyore[_2_] Piloting 50 January 26th 08 08:04 AM
For Bertie Dudley Henriques[_2_] Piloting 58 October 7th 07 06:10 PM
is Bertie BWB? oilsardine[_2_] Piloting 4 May 29th 07 09:16 PM
My kill file is getting full of cooks and trolls Michael Baldwin, Bruce Products 31 December 1st 06 07:11 AM