Looking for some avionics manuals...

Old March 8th 05, 08:26 PM
Jim Burns

Default Looking for some avionics manuals...

Wow, Peter, if you ever get those, PLEASE let me know... I'd love to have
the service manuals for:

KN63 DME
KX155A COM/VOR/ILS
KLN94B GPS
WX500 stormscope

Jim Burns

Old March 9th 05, 10:10 PM
nobody

Essco Aircraft sells all sorts of aviation manuals, including, both
installation and maintenance level avionics manuals. I bought a set
of manuals for my old King stuff there. There is a big list of manuals
listed
on there web site:

http://www.esscoaircraft.com/

http://www.esscoaircraft.com/category_s/283.htm

Old March 10th 05, 02:06 PM
Jim Burns

Ouch... now I know why the avionic techs charge so much.... they have to buy
dozens of those $125-$175 manuals!

I think I'll set up a watch list in MyEbay.
Jim

time for avionics upgrade... kontiki Owning 12 December 11th 04 06:15 PM
Looking for some avionics manuals... Al Marzo General Aviation 4 August 16th 04 05:44 AM
avionics shop - NJ, Eastern PA, IFR GPS Ken Owning 11 January 22nd 04 06:36 PM
Eurowings manuals Nick Simulators 1 January 9th 04 07:06 PM
Used Avionics O. Sami Saydjari Instrument Flight Rules 40 December 2nd 03 02:53 PM