Don Henly, Dubya, & Linda Ronstadt

Old August 14th 04, 07:37 PM
Ipgay AcilbuperNay

IBM wrote:

* US * wrote in
:

[snip]

The casualties in Iraq are already worse than those from the
comparable period in Vietnam.

U r wun dum phuq.
Lets see 1000 in just over a year.
At that rate it will take at least 5 decades to
match Vietnam.

The bushkultie isn't happy if too few US soldiers are killed ...

Nah, you seem to be confused. Its the Dhimmicreeps who want
blood thigh deep in the streets.

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

What were the casualties in the first year of the Vietnam war,
dumb right wing asshole?

And why isn't a gung ho Noble Republican warmonger in Iraq
pulling some guard duty, instead of sucking right wing dicks
on the internet?

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful.
And so are we..

-George W. Bush, August 5, 2002
Old August 14th 04, 08:18 PM
Billy Preston

"Ipgay AcilbuperNay" _ wrote

What were the casualties in the first year of the Vietnam war,
dumb right wing asshole?

1946? or 1947?

Old August 14th 04, 08:33 PM
B2431

From: * US *
Date: 8/14/2004 1:11 PM Central Daylight Time
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 08:44:51 -0500, "Billy Preston"
wrote:

First of all, ATC is responsible for separation of aircraft, and airport

operations.

That's not relevant. Jets should have been scrambled promptly, but they
didn't do so, because standard procedures for US air defense were not
followed on 9/11.

You were citing a report about a nonexistant person. Pentagon has no ATCs. You
can't have it both ways. Either ATC is relevent or not.

Second of all, weapons controllers are the operators used for air defense

radar
operations.

That's not relevant, either. Bush was told there were going to be attacks
involving using aircraft as missiles on US landmarks. He didn't do anything
whatsoever to protect the victims. He did all he could to make sure they
died.

Other than this "report" citing a non existant person what proof do you have?

Third of all, these weapons controllers are either on AWACS, or in the

Regional center,
or in mobile radar deployments.

That's not relevant any sooner than your previous irrelevancies. Bush knew
that
Americans on US soil were going to be attacked and killed en masse, and he
just
cleared the way for it and went on vacation. Then he lied about it, at least
when
he wasn't joking about it. He's the principal beneficiary of those crimes.

Other than this "report" citing a non existant person what proof do you have?

Fourth of all, the Pentagon does not have an air defense operations center,

manned by
weapons controllers.

That's still not relevant. Apparently you have no idea what's being
discussed, here.
It's the fact that 9/11 could have and should have been prevented, and that
Bush
took a series of measures to *thwart* defensive responses.

What "measures?" Other than this "report" citing a non existant person what
proof do you have?

To claim that ATC operators conduct air defense, is bogus information, by

someone
who has never been in the air defense business.

That's just your totally irrelevant straw man, however, and not pertinent to
the subject.

Other than this "report" citing a non existant person what proof do you have?

Are you saying that if you had been POTUS and had been told of imminent
attacks
using aircraft against landmarks in the USA, you'd have issued no public
warnings?

You still haven't proved he knew of an "imminent attack." It seems your entire
theory is supported by ONE article that has already been proved wrong.

Are you saying that you would tell pilots they couldn't carry sidearms and
air defense
pilots they couldn't scramble?

Side arms are not usually carried in peace time. Very few aircrews are in
position to "scramble" in peace time and the normal compliment was there on
9/11.

Would you have your cronies stop lying
commercial,
so they'd not be harmed, but let the public be unaware of this huge looming
threat?

Nope, but what you described never happened. If it did PROVE it and I don't
mean by citing the same bogus article.

Are you saying you'd go on vacation for longer than any other POTUS in US
history,

He wasn't on vacation at the time.

then sit and do nothing but play mindlessly with children as the attacks are
executed,

He didn't know the attacks were going to happen.

then try to claim afterward that you had no idea anything of the sort could
happen?

Prove he did. Don't expect us to do your research for you. You made the claim,
now PROVE it without using that report.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old August 14th 04, 10:25 PM
IBM

Ipgay AcilbuperNay _ wrote in :

[snip]

What were the casualties in the first year of the Vietnam war,
dumb right wing asshole?

And which year would that be?
Remember, this isn't a Dhimmicrapic Debacle like Vietnam.
I know the Dhimmicrips are trying their best to ensure a
similar outcome but that ain't a gonna happen.

And why isn't a gung ho Noble Republican warmonger in Iraq
pulling some guard duty, instead of sucking right wing dicks
on the internet?

You've been inhaling your own effluvia again haven't
you.

Old August 14th 04, 11:14 PM
BUFDRVR

Howard Berkowitz wrote:

In fairness, also a two-ship at Langley, in VA

True, I forgot about the guys at Langley. They were "Happy Hooligans" from
Fargo, ND right?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old August 14th 04, 11:32 PM
Pete

"BUFDRVR" wrote

Howard Berkowitz wrote:

In fairness, also a two-ship at Langley, in VA

True, I forgot about the guys at Langley. They were "Happy Hooligans" from
Fargo, ND right?

Right. Buddy of mine watched them launch that morning.

Pete

Old August 15th 04, 02:56 AM
BUFDRVR

* US * wrote:

http://www.standdown.net/index.htm

Not a refutation in sight, no matter how much I'd like to see it.

You're a joke. Not only is Bush and NORAD named as partcipants in 9/11, but the
ANG pilots who were airborne are also blamed. This web page is a joke and I
suggest you adjust your tinfoil hat because I can show you web pages "proving"
Elvis Presley is alive and well.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old August 15th 04, 03:08 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "Pete"
wrote:

* US * wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 15:30:24 GMT, "Pete" wrote:

What units were ordered to "stand down"?

All of them, obviously.

All of them? So you're stating as fact that zero jets were launched from
Otis AFB, MA?
And zero jets were launched from Langley AFB, VA?

Let me say this again....you are stating, as fact, that on the morning of
9/11, no USAF jets (active, Guard, or Reserve) were launched specifically
intercept the hijacked airliners.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Let me add that I live and work about 4 miles from the Pentagon. I
heard the airliner crash as a loud but muffled BOOM, much like the end
of a large fireworks display on the National Mall. Fireworks, however,
do not shake the windows; this did.

Several minutes after the BOOM, I realized there was something
distinctly unusual when I heard fighters overhead, in military power.
I'm guessing these were the Andrews F-16's, although they might have
been the Langley aircraft.
Old August 15th 04, 03:53 AM
* US *

http://www.standdown.net/index.htm

Not a refutation in sight, no matter how much I'd like to see it.

Please, someone, prove that SOP were followed on 9/11.
Old August 15th 04, 03:57 AM
B2431

From: * US *
Date: 8/14/2004 6:13 PM Central Daylight Time
http://www.standdown.net/index.htm

Not a refutation in sight, no matter how much I'd like to see it.

Nice try, but no stand down order is cited there. All kinds of innuendo, but no
direct cite.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired