Medical form worksheet

Old August 29th 09, 05:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

Default Medical form worksheet

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:30:06 GMT, wrote:

Yeah, that will work.

Good luck with your medical... maybe someday cut-backs will eliminate
Class 3 medicals.

(Yeah, right. :- )

--
Dallas
Old August 29th 09, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BeechSundowner

On Aug 28, 3:45*pm, wrote:
I'm looking for a paper FAA medical form worksheet I can print out, add notes
to, and take with me to the medical for filling out the real form.

The real form is controlled and all the online things I've found, such as
the AOPA turbo medical, want you to do it online, which is NOT what I want.

Old August 31st 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Gideon

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 04:45:01 +0000, jimp wrote:

After that I went to the regular doctor, got perscribed an FAA approved
ACE inhibitor to make sure I didn't stroke out, lost 40 pounds,
eliminated a big source of stress (which is a story in itself) and am
now down to marginally high.

By the time the medical comes around, I expect I will have been off the
drugs for a year, have lost another 25 pounds, and be well into the
"normal" range.

It's a lot of fun to go into a medical (any medical exam, really) with a
change like that behind you. Enjoy. And congrats.

- Andrew

Old September 9th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Aug 28, 3:01*pm, "Maxwell" wrote:
wrote in message

If you actually submit it on this site, all your doctor will need is the
confirmation number.

Which would be bad because it doesn't allow the AME to make
"corrections" to your application. Many AME's will say "you may not
want to write that like that; write it this way", etc. If you are
going to an AME who is a regular practice Dr and just does a few FAA
meds on the side to pay for his secretary you should run away. Go to
someone who specializes in FAA medicals and knows what the FAA is
looking for.

-Robert

Frequency of convictions for lying on FAA medical form Sally Grozmano Piloting 68 January 26th 07 06:20 PM
Medical Form dave Piloting 3 April 7th 04 10:41 AM
Mylar "form 1" vs "form 2" John Soaring 1 November 27th 03 01:20 AM
Excel worksheet and chart Paul Owning 2 November 3rd 03 09:42 PM
Excel Worksheet and Chart Paul Piloting 9 October 30th 03 09:52 PM