Alien Attack Described By Werner Von Braun's CoWorker

Old October 8th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics.misc
Quaalude

Default Alien Attack Described By Werner Von Braun's CoWorker

Werner Von Braun gave Carol Rosin a work colleague a mission in 1977. To
tell the world about the Nazi controlled secret government in the
U.S.A. A large part of the NSA, CIA and NASA were infiltrated after
Project Paperclip brought over 170 Nazi scientists to the USA after the
end of WWII in 1945. These scientists established a secret order and
brought hundreds of Ex Nazi's into the US government.

Werner Von Braun the Father of Rocket Science and the NASA space program
was so horrified at their plan of world wide genocide he told Carol
Rosin. Everything she has predicted since 1977 has come true. The next
thing to happen will be a false E.T attack so that more legislation
against the people can be rushed through as an emergency measure.

This was predicted by Werner Von Braun In 1977 because he had seen the
plan laid out in detail.

http://youtu.be/t-wsBFSsCbI
Old October 8th 11, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics.misc
Tom[_15_]

On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 16:50:54 -0400, Quaalude wrote:

[...]

There are multiple accounts from highly intelligent, well-respected
people (in their professions) which concur and addendum Ms. Rosin
including Bonnie Phillips, WvBraun's NASA secretary. I am one who feels
that the preponderance of accounts conclude with her assertions.

The followup question would be when and where with when of paramount
importance.
Old October 8th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics.misc
Bert[_2_]

In Quaalude
wrote:

Werner Von Braun the Father of Rocket Science

You've read his biography, haven't you?

"I Aim For the Stars (but sometimes I hit London)"

--
St. Paul, MN
Old October 8th 11, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics.misc
Tom[_15_]

On 08 Oct 2011 21:08:02 GMT, Bert wrote:

In Quaalude
wrote:

Werner Von Braun the Father of Rocket Science

You've read his biography, haven't you?

"I Aim For the Stars (but sometimes I hit London)"

Poke a bit of fun at our favorite SS Nazi, eh?

WvBraun was a complex man of many, many complexities, finding which ones
dominated his life is a very difficult proposition. I tend to rely more
on the evidences of the Carol Rosin' who knew him personally than I do
of Internet-based authors who claim to have studied his history. YMMV.
Old October 8th 11, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics.misc
Tom[_15_]

wrote:

Werner Von Braun the Father of Rocket Science

You've read his biography, haven't you?

"I Aim For the Stars (but sometimes I hit London)"

Poke a bit of fun at our favorite SS Nazi, eh?

WvBraun was a complex man of many, many complexities, finding which ones
dominated his life is a very difficult proposition. I tend to rely more
on the evidences of the Carol Rosin' who knew him personally than I do
of Internet-based authors who claim to have studied his history. YMMV.

http://youtu.be/s8Nc-gG7vIY

more from Ms. Rosin Quaalude.
Old October 8th 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics.misc
Dan[_15_]

On 10/8/2011 3:50 PM, Quaalude wrote:
[...]

So Sturmbannführer von Braun had nothing better to do in the last 6
months before his death to babble such nonsense? He became a good Nazi
16 June 1977.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old October 8th 11, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics.misc
Dan[_15_]

On 10/8/2011 4:08 PM, Bert wrote:
In
wrote:

Werner Von Braun the Father of Rocket Science

You've read his biography, haven't you?

"I Aim For the Stars (but sometimes I hit London)"

Sturmbannführer von Braun claimed he based is work on Goddard's.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old October 10th 11, 03:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics.misc
Eunometic

On Oct 9, 8:08*am, Bert wrote:

wrote:

Werner Von Braun the Father of Rocket Science

You've read his biography, haven't you?

"I Aim For the Stars (but sometimes I hit London)"

Of course this comes from the lyrics of a left wing jewish satirist
pushing his own agenda.

Do you think he might have satirised Jewish Partisans who on more than
one occaision slaughtered entire Polish villages: atrocities several
times worse than Oradour-sur-Glane.
The murderous Bielski brothers are celebrated as heroes but were war
criminals.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...e-during-wwii/

The bombardment of London by the V2 was morally the same as 1942
Bomber Commands area bombardment and dehousing campaign directed
against residential areas of cities often of negligible strategic
value such as Rostok or Lubek. The accuracy of H2S 3cm was atrocious:
about 5km. A system working like Oboe but using transmitters orbiting
at height to extend the range of Oboe was never proceded with despite
its simpliticity.

The V2's guidance system had not been perfected however the “voll-
zirkel” or “wireless canon barrel” beam riding system was to have an
accuracy of 0.05 degrees with engine velocity cut-off controlled by
both Doppler speed and down range distance for a theoretical accuracy
of better than 500m (excluding wind drift on re-entry)

The system ran into difficulties with ground wave interference for the
elevation portion of the guidance and had to be re-engineered for
higher frequencies and compensating techniques and so missed the war.

It required on 4000 hours to build the V2 missile, much less than a
single engined fighter with engine such as an Me 109.

The winged version, the A9 (or A4b) could have attacked Britain from
bases in Germany with an accuracy of 180m.

Werener von Braun accelerated mankinds expansion into space by about
10 years, (so did Albert Speer who supplied the funds)

von Braun when he secured German Army funding for the missile promised
to produce a missile with an absolute accuracy of 300m. He just
missed out, by a few months, on achieving close to that as he was
forced to place the V2 in production ahead of schedule. He was
building an accurate precise weapon whose collateral damage would have
been less than most WW2 level bombers. Like many men he was compelled
to compromise; he certainly was not the first to mack such a choice
but rather one of the last.
Old October 10th 11, 09:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics.misc
Keith Willshaw[_3_]

Eunometic wrote:
On Oct 9, 8:08 am, Bert wrote:

wrote:

Werner Von Braun the Father of Rocket Science

You've read his biography, haven't you?

"I Aim For the Stars (but sometimes I hit London)"

Of course this comes from the lyrics of a left wing jewish satirist
pushing his own agenda.

Do you think he might have satirised Jewish Partisans who on more than
one occaision slaughtered entire Polish villages: atrocities several
times worse than Oradour-sur-Glane.
The murderous Bielski brothers are celebrated as heroes but were war
criminals.

Reality check

The Nazis systematically razed eastern poland and Belarus.
Some 9,000 Belarusian settlements were destroyed
and over 5295 settlements were burned and some or all
their inhabitants killed. Almost the whole Jewish population
of Belarus which did not initially evacuate was killed.

The Bielski's were peaceful millers who fled into the forest.
Most of their families were killed. They managed to rescue
thousands of others in the same position and establish
and defend a large mobile settlement in the forest before
coming to an arrangement with Soviet partisans.

They were ruthless certainly but the times demanded it.
Any of their number who failed to rescue civilians
when it was possible was also shot.

As for entire Polish villages being destroyed we know
who actually did that. Bottom line it was kill Nazis
or die, they chose to kill Nazis.

Keith

Old October 10th 11, 12:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,talk.politics.misc
Bert[_2_]

In
Eunometic wrote:

The bombardment of London by the V2 was morally the same as 1942
Bomber Commands area bombardment and dehousing campaign directed
against residential areas of cities often of negligible strategic
value such as Rostok or Lubek.

You're still a little upset about the way the war came out, aren't you?

--
St. Paul, MN

A coworker of mine........... Mark and Kim Smith Military Aviation 13 June 25th 14 06:57 PM
How to cook an alien Rob Arndt[_5_] Piloting 3 January 20th 08 10:09 PM
Werner Geisler Mal[_4_] Soaring 0 June 4th 07 03:56 AM
Alien training rule Paul Tomblin Piloting 31 July 14th 06 10:00 PM
Certified Alien Anthony Quick Piloting 9 November 10th 04 03:13 AM