Awesome moonscape

Old December 21st 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BradGuth

Default Awesome moonscape

Is that what Hitler's brown-nosed minions think is always the answer
to everything that rocks your mainstream status quo boat? (drugs?)

Why don't you just tell us why those NASA/Apollo EVA Kodak moments
were not the least bit bluish?
- Brad Guth

wrote:
On Dec 18, 4:44 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 18, 2:37 pm, "gatt" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

Why was that NASA/Apollomoonnever once as having been recorded by
those unfiltered optics and upon such gamma/X-ray sensitive film as
depicting thatmoonas not hardly the least bit physically dark or
much less of any bluish tint, or anything the least bit like the blue/
purple saturated hue of what those missions of Japan and China are
recording?

Another literary masterpiece.

The authority on this subject is MXManiac. Why don't you two start a thread
about it?

Are those Third Reich and apparently MI5 Jews in charge of our
mutually perpetrated cold-war, and of pulling off that hocus-pocus
space race, actually still that deathly afraid of sharing the truth?
(apparently so)

Obviously the likes of "gatt" doesn't even get it.

What, that the Third Reich and the Jews are hoaxing the space race?

Of course I get it. You're a marginally-literate usenet whackjob. AKA
"k00k"

-c

See what I mean. (obviously not)

Can you tell us where the heck NASA and their teams of Apollo folks
were hiding Venus?

Can you explain as to why the NASA/Apollo moon wasn't hardly ever
physically dark or otherwise the least bit blue within any of those
unfiltered Kodak moments?
- Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

Can you explain to us why you aren't taking the meds that your
psychiatrist prescribed for you?

As for Venus, they hid it up their sleeves. That is a standard slight
of hand, even in space... or maybe, just maybe, Venus was never in
view when those photos were taken... naw, no matter which way you
look on the moon, you should ALWAYS see Venus, right?

Face it, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. You can pretend it never
happened, and try to come up with all kinds of wacky reaons why it
didn't, but you are simply wrong, and a nutjob at that.

Old December 21st 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BradGuth

On Dec 18, 5:58 pm, WingFlaps wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:44 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Dec 18, 2:37 pm, "gatt" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

No hiding needed, where should Venus be? A typicalmoonexposure
wouldn't capture Venus as themoonsurface is too bright and the film
latitude too narrow. Second the hint of blue (and yellow and red) in
themoonis so slight you need digital photography and image
processing to pull it out. I know, I've done it.

Cheers

Good Christ almighty on a stick, and such a liar to boot. Do all Yids
lie as a regular part of their incest mutated DNA code?
- Brad Guth
Old December 21st 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BradGuth

On Dec 18, 2:37 pm, "gatt" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Cheers- Hide quoted text -

Not to mention the fact that Venus is where? CLOSE TO THE SUN!!!
Who is going to point their camera toward the sun on themoon? Talk
about lens flare! The only reason we can see Venus on the earth is
because the sun is below the horizon.

Two silly Yids of a feather?
- Brad Guth
Old December 21st 07, 05:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:01:30 -0800 (PST), BradGuth wrote:

Good Christ almighty on a stick, and such a liar to boot. Do all Yids
lie as a regular part of their incest mutated DNA code?

*yawn*

We've already got a much better troll than you here.

--
Dallas
Old December 21st 07, 08:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WingFlaps[_2_]

On Dec 18, 2:37 pm, "gatt" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

What a sad little man you are.

Cheers
Old December 21st 07, 12:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BradGuth

On Dec 18, 2:37 pm, "gatt" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

> [...]

Why was that NASA/Apollo moon ever once as having been recorded by
[...]

Are you silly folks suggesting that Muslims are the ones in charge of
all the bad stuff associated with our MI5/CIA and of their NASA/Apollo
cloak and dagger fiasco of our mutually perpetrated cold war(s)?

That must also be why you pretend atheist folks keep running those key
words together with whatever adjoining words all the time. Sadly,
it's called mainstream status quo damage control.
- Brad Guth
Old December 21st 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BradGuth

On Dec 20, 9:35 pm, Dallas wrote:
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:01:30 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth wrote:
Good Christ almighty on a stick, and such a liar to boot. Do all Yids
lie as a regular part of their incest mutated DNA code?

*yawn*

We've already got a much better troll than you here.

--
Dallas

Gee Whiz, why don't you folks want to keep impressing us trolls with
all of your superior expertise about our blue moon?

What's the matter with your 3D interactive orbital simulators?
- Brad Guth
Old December 21st 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ManhattanMan

BradGuth wrote:

Are you silly folks suggesting that Muslims are the ones in charge of
all the bad stuff associated with our MI5/CIA and of their NASA/Apollo
cloak and dagger fiasco of our mutually perpetrated cold war(s)?

That must also be why you pretend atheist folks keep running those key
words together with whatever adjoining words all the time. Sadly,
it's called mainstream status quo damage control.
- Brad Guth

Don't you find it awkward to type while you're masterbating? I mean there
has to be some reason for the blood to drain from your little punk brain to
have these hallucinations.....
You'll go blind you know!

Old December 21st 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig601XLBuilder

BradGuth wrote:

Good Christ almighty on a stick, and such a liar to boot. Do all Yids
lie as a regular part of their incest mutated DNA code?
- Brad Guth

Yids? Really? At least you could come up with a more up-to-date way to
show that you are a racist moron.
Old December 21st 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Gig601XLBuilder wrote:
BradGuth wrote:

Good Christ almighty on a stick, and such a liar to boot. Do all Yids
lie as a regular part of their incest mutated DNA code?
- Brad Guth

Yids? Really? At least you could come up with a more up-to-date way to
show that you are a racist moron.

Brad must have gotten tired of being spanked on sci.physics where he
is a well known babbling kook racist.

Perhaps he feels he will fair better in a group not heavy with Phd's
who pronounce him a drooling idiot.

Though it hardly takes a Phd to recognize that...

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

awesome job board UserName2 Piloting 1 July 25th 07 02:57 AM
Awesome [email protected] Piloting 0 May 31st 07 10:41 AM
An Awesome Website!!! No Name Aviation Photos 2 February 22nd 07 09:22 AM
Awesome! Flyingmonk Piloting 4 May 13th 06 06:59 PM
Awesome chopper! toadmonkey Rotorcraft 1 July 16th 03 09:46 AM