New Russian Fighter?

Old March 13th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default New Russian Fighter?

See this:

http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

Dan
Old March 13th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

wrote:

http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

"It can also recover from a flat spin in less than a minute."

I should hope so.

--
Dan
T-182T at BFM

Old March 13th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder[_2_]

wrote:
See this:

http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

Dan

Hardly new

Manufacturer Sukhoi
Maiden flight 1989
Introduction 1996

But the Flanker is agile.
Old March 13th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder[_2_]

Dan Luke wrote:
wrote:

http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

"It can also recover from a flat spin in less than a minute."

I should hope so.

And it won't matter how agile it is when the F22 kills it before it
knows the F22 is there.
Old March 13th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

wrote in message
See this:

http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

Dan

One of my friends sent me some photos today of a new stealth aircraft that
is "top secret" but the photos were leaked, oh yeah it was also launching
from a carrier also. I had to break it to him that they were still shots
from the ridiculously bad movie "Stealth" with Jamie Foxx! People believe
anything...

Old March 14th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, said:
http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

I'd rather be in a F-22 picking it off with AMRAAMs while it twists around
trying to find out who just blew up his wingman.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
Surely the 98% of DNA we share with monkeys must be enough to stop
Old March 14th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder[_2_]

Darkwing wrote:
wrote in message
See this:

http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

Dan

One of my friends sent me some photos today of a new stealth aircraft that
is "top secret" but the photos were leaked, oh yeah it was also launching
from a carrier also. I had to break it to him that they were still shots
from the ridiculously bad movie "Stealth" with Jamie Foxx! People believe
anything...

Is that photo still going around as real? I saw it before the movie came
out but that was a while back.
Old March 14th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote in message
Darkwing wrote:
wrote in message
See this:

http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

Dan

One of my friends sent me some photos today of a new stealth aircraft
that is "top secret" but the photos were leaked, oh yeah it was also
launching from a carrier also. I had to break it to him that they were
still shots from the ridiculously bad movie "Stealth" with Jamie Foxx!
People believe anything...

Is that photo still going around as real? I saw it before the movie came
out but that was a while back.

I also like the screen grabs from the movie Armageddon of the shuttle
blowing up being passed off as "Israeli Spy Satellite Shots of the
Columbia".

http://www.snopes.com/photos/space/explosion.asp

Old March 14th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ross

Darkwing wrote:
wrote in message

See this:

http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

Dan

One of my friends sent me some photos today of a new stealth aircraft that
is "top secret" but the photos were leaked, oh yeah it was also launching
from a carrier also. I had to break it to him that they were still shots
from the ridiculously bad movie "Stealth" with Jamie Foxx! People believe
anything...

I got that same one Wednesday. Man, how stuff gets around the internet.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
Old March 15th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

wrote:
See this:

http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

Dan

Hardly new

Manufacturer Sukhoi
Maiden flight 1989
Introduction 1996

But the Flanker is agile.

Appears much more agile than the f-22, but the f-22 has the 'good' radar and mega buck price tag, so it must be
better......