Polaroid SX-70 Sonar

Old November 30th 03, 04:23 PM
Eelco

Default Polaroid SX-70 Sonar

Hello everybody,
For a school project, I'm building a robot, wich must be able to
detect obstacles. For that purpose, I've arranged 5 polaroid camera's
with sonar ranging modules inside it. There are a lot of tutorials at
the internet, describing how to use the sonar. The only problem is,
that the modules used for the tutorials aren't the same as the ones I
have. I have got the Polaroid SX-70 version 2 camera's.

I've made pictures of the module, and I hope somebody can tell me how
to connect the boards to my computer.
You can download them from
http://www.evenchillen.com/sonar/L1030002.JPG
http://www.evenchillen.com/sonar/L1030003.JPG
http://www.evenchillen.com/sonar/L1030004.JPG
http://www.evenchillen.com/sonar/L1030005.JPG
http://www.evenchillen.com/sonar/L1030006.JPG

I hope someone can help me, because the project has to be finished in
a couple of weeks, and I can't find a way out…

Thank you in advance!

Greetings,
Eelco van de Wiel
Old December 1st 03, 10:13 PM
Model Flyer

"Eelco" wrote in message
om...
Hello everybody,
For a school project, I'm building a robot, wich must be able to
detect obstacles. For that purpose, I've arranged 5 polaroid

camera's
with sonar ranging modules inside it. There are a lot of tutorials

at
the internet, describing how to use the sonar. The only problem is,
that the modules used for the tutorials aren't the same as the ones

have. I have got the Polaroid SX-70 version 2 camera's.

This is an aviation News Group, while some of the members may also be
interested in computers and robots, you would get more useful
information on a robotics Newsgroup.
--
---
Cheers,