Aviation art

Old May 21st 07, 10:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Greasy Rider[_3_]

Default Aviation art

This isn't spam....simply a site for some very good artwork.......

http://www.rb-29.net/HTML/04.PAAvtnArt/00.02BToCAir.htm

Old May 21st 07, 11:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ray O'Hara[_2_]

"Greasy Rider" wrote in message
This isn't spam....simply a site for some very good artwork.......

http://www.rb-29.net/HTML/04.PAAvtnArt/00.02BToCAir.htm

well it is spam, but its on topic spam , and they are nice pics

Old May 22nd 07, 12:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JRW

Greasy Rider wrote:
This isn't spam....simply a site for some very good artwork.......

http://www.rb-29.net/HTML/04.PAAvtnArt/00.02BToCAir.htm

nice site and on-topic.
Thanks for sharing it.

JRW

From: (Gene Spafford)
Newsgroups: news.announce.newusers,news.admin.misc,news.answer s
Subject: What is Usenet?
Date: 27 Mar 1993 12:16:25 -0500

Archive-name: what-is-usenet/part1
Last-change: 19 July 1992 by (Gene Spafford)

From the Usenet Guidelines which are still compulsory for anyone who
decides to go beyond looking at crappy blogs and web pages of people and
their kids and/or cats and who want to delve into Usenet.

7. Usenet is not an advertising medium.

Because of Usenet's roots in academia, and because Usenet depends
so heavily on cooperation (sometimes among competitors), custom
dictates that advertising be kept to a minimum. It is tolerated
if it is infrequent, informative, and low-hype.

--
"Initiative is punishable."
Russian business saying.
Old May 22nd 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard Brooks

Greasy Rider said the following on 21/05/07 22:21:
This isn't spam....simply a site for some very good artwork.......

http://www.rb-29.net/HTML/04.PAAvtnArt/00.02BToCAir.htm

It's too clean for my taste and possibly produced in 3DMax!

--
"Initiative is punishable."
Russian business saying.
Old December 8th 07, 10:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default Difficult to find picture

I once saw a picture of a mid air aftermath with a small airplane's nose
still stuck into the larger airplanes side upon landing. I now cannot find
that picture. I'm a student at Embry-Riddle and I would like to show that
picture to the class. If anyone has it or knows where I can get let me know
and it will be greatly appreciated.