1-23 for sale

Old October 28th 04, 06:40 AM
Alex

Default 1-23 for sale

Our club (www.wvsc.org) is listing a 1959 Schweizer 1-23 H-15 for sale
on ebay. Bidding starts at $5K. If you are interested, search for
item# 2498106352 or use the link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2498106352
Old October 28th 04, 04:26 PM
Waduino

The ad doesn't mention damage history.
Do you have any info on this?
Wad.

---

om...

Old October 29th 04, 06:58 PM
Alex

There is some damage history. For details and/or copies of the log
book please email us directly at the address found on our website at
http://www.wvsc.org.
Old October 30th 04, 12:07 AM
Alex

I forgot to mention that the ship comes with an open trailer in good condition.
Old November 3rd 04, 07:39 PM
Alex

Thank you all for your interest, a final reminder that the auction
ends tonight at 2100 PDT. We have lowered the reserve price, the next
highest bid takes it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2498106352