FAA Handbooks $5.00

Old October 22nd 05, 12:07 AM
Pilot Pubs

Default FAA Handbooks $5.00

Don't pay big bucks for your FAA handbooks. Buy them here
for $5.00 each or $14.99 for a complete library

www.pilotpublications.com or
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...pu blications

Thanks for your time.
Be safe with your flying.

Pilot Publications
Old October 30th 05, 11:49 PM
NW_PILOT

These Are Free!!! Here is the faa's link to the free download's

http://www.faa.gov/library/manuals/

Old October 31st 05, 12:37 AM
Sylvain

NW_PILOT wrote:
These Are Free!!! Here is the faa's link to the free download's

http://www.faa.gov/library/manuals/

some of us prefer hard copies (you know, the kind
you can scribble on and which don't run out of
batteries), and 5 bucks for a good quality print
out sounds like a good deal to me (bring the pdf
files to your local kinko or equivalent and see how
much it will cost to print -- good quality, not
lousy personal laser printers quality -- and bind)...

Note that I haven't used the services of the original
poster who advertised the 5 bucks a copy thing, I am
just pointing out that there is value to turn a free
(as in free beer) electronic document into a good quality
print out.

--Sylvain
Old October 31st 05, 12:44 AM
John Godwin

Please read the seller's description....

"Note.
This is not the actual book but it is the handbook put on to a CD. It
is presented with an indexed, searchable program and is fully
viewable and re-printable page by page in its original printed
format. This handbook normally sells for $12.95 from aircraft
bookstores. A full 30 day money back warranty is provided should you
not be happy with the purchase."

Sylvain wrote in news:nsKdnZUSVqHZxPjeRVn-
: