March Soaring Mag

Old March 23rd 18, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
PGS

Default March Soaring Mag

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 4:49:16 PM UTC-4, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 1:46:57 PM UTC-6, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Mine arrived today, have not opened it yet.

Mine arrived a couple of days ago in a different wrapper than prior months. Anyone else get a different wrapper?

Frank Whiteley

Still waiting....

Old March 24th 18, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 10:47:41 AM UTC-4, Duster wrote:
Someone suggested calling the SSA, and I have done so in the past when my copy was never sent. In my experience, they will do every thing possible to send you another. I'm happy with the online version (It doesn't have a staple in the middle of my favorite centerfold pic, so send me your address and I'll mail you my copy FOC.

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 9:38:15 AM UTC-5, PGS wrote:
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 4:49:16 PM UTC-4, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 1:46:57 PM UTC-6, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Mine arrived today, have not opened it yet.

Mine arrived a couple of days ago in a different wrapper than prior months. Anyone else get a different wrapper?

Frank Whiteley

Still waiting....

Denise at SSA is aware of these late deliveries and is working on fixing it.. Jack Wyman
Old March 24th 18, 07:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Thanks for the info.

While I have been a life member for close to 40 years, living at this address for over 25 years, I understand "crap happens".
Not an issue to me until I see RAS posts relating to something in a current SSA magazine that I have not received.

Yes, worthwhile to let SSA know.

No, I'm not complaining.