LX-16 Club Variometer for Sale

Old March 1st 16, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

Default LX-16 Club Variometer for Sale

Pulled it out of the my ship when replacing the dashboard, but will be replacing with an S7. Has audio, averaging and a built-in timer from takeoff, perfect for high-demand club ships. No idea what one used to sell for, as i can't seem to find any for price comparison. $350 or tell me that i'm an idiot and make an offer.
Chris
Old March 2nd 16, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

Forgot to include that it has an external speaker that comes with it.
Old August 29th 16, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

W dniu wtorek, 1 marca 2016 03:55:03 UTC+1 użytkownik Giaco napisał:
Pulled it out of the my ship when replacing the dashboard, but will be replacing with an S7. Has audio, averaging and a built-in timer from takeoff, perfect for high-demand club ships. No idea what one used to sell for, as i can't seem to find any for price comparison. $350 or tell me that i'm an idiot and make an offer.
Chris

The Offer is still actual?
Maciej
Old August 29th 16, 10:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Giaco

On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 12:45:16 PM UTC-4, wrote:
W dniu wtorek, 1 marca 2016 03:55:03 UTC+1 użytkownik Giaco napisał:
Pulled it out of the my ship when replacing the dashboard, but will be replacing with an S7. Has audio, averaging and a built-in timer from takeoff, perfect for high-demand club ships. No idea what one used to sell for, as i can't seem to find any for price comparison. $350 or tell me that i'm an idiot and make an offer.
Chris

The Offer is still actual?
Maciej

sorry, sold a while back.
Chris
Old August 30th 16, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
joesimmers[_2_]

Hi Maciej, I have an LX16 Vario in like new condition
that I would sell for $375 including shipping.
Joe
Old August 30th 16, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 5:14:12 PM UTC-7, joesimmers wrote:
Hi Maciej, I have an LX16 Vario in like new condition
that I would sell for $375 including shipping.
Joe

I have a LX1606 on my used instruments page

http://www.craggyaero.com/used_equipment.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old April 2nd 18, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wyll Surf Air

On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 6:55:03 PM UTC-8, Giaco wrote:
Pulled it out of the my ship when replacing the dashboard, but will be replacing with an S7. Has audio, averaging and a built-in timer from takeoff, perfect for high-demand club ships. No idea what one used to sell for, as i can't seem to find any for price comparison. $350 or tell me that i'm an idiot and make an offer.
Chris

Anyone have an LX-16 used for sale?
Old April 2nd 18, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ed Hollestelle[_2_]

On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 9:55:03 PM UTC-5, Giaco wrote:
Pulled it out of the my ship when replacing the dashboard, but will be replacing with an S7. Has audio, averaging and a built-in timer from takeoff, perfect for high-demand club ships. No idea what one used to sell for, as i can't seem to find any for price comparison. $350 or tell me that i'm an idiot and make an offer.
Chris

As a previous dealer, I still have one in stock.
$350 would buy it.