Nano 4

Old May 9th 17, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Nano 4

Anyone have Nano 4 flight experience? Wondering about it's FLARM presentation; does it equal or better a LX Flarmview? Thanks.
Old May 9th 17, 02:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 6:15:18 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Anyone have Nano 4 flight experience? Wondering about it's FLARM presentation; does it equal or better a LX Flarmview? Thanks.

Much better mainly because it is a larger better display.

http://www.craggyaero.com/lxnav_flight_recorders.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old May 9th 17, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Stroschine

On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 6:54:03 PM UTC-7, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 6:15:18 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Anyone have Nano 4 flight experience? Wondering about it's FLARM presentation; does it equal or better a LX Flarmview? Thanks.

Much better mainly because it is a larger better display.

http://www.craggyaero.com/lxnav_flight_recorders.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Are there any suction cup mounts that will work with it? Will any of the other Nano mounts work?
Old May 10th 17, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Its purdy and works very well.
Old May 12th 17, 01:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Dan,

Yes. The Nano4 works great with a RAM-HOL-UN7BU mount and RAP-B-201U.
I have those parts in stock.
arm and RAM-B-224U suction cup with 1" ball.
http://cumulus-soaring.com/ram.htm#RAM-HOL-UN7BU
http://cumulus-soaring.com/ram.htm#RAP-B-201U
http://cumulus-soaring.com/ram.htm#RAM-B-224U

Alternatively, I offer a few "bolt-on" mounts for the Nano4.
http://cumulus-soaring.com/cumulus.htm#RAM-A-FV-Std
http://cumulus-soaring.com/cumulus.htm#RAM-A-FV-L

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

--
Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
Old May 12th 17, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Works nicely. I'm using it as a backup device. I switch it on and forget about it for the rest of the flight. It would also serve well as simple glide computer for 90% of us. Battery is good for say 15h, screen is easy to read in sunlight. With the latest software version from last weekend, flights can be downloaded through the Android app.
Old May 12th 17, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Does anyone have screen shots of the the Flarm display functions?
Chris
Old March 25th 18, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 9:32:35 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Does anyone have screen shots of the the Flarm display functions?
Chris

Bump. I'm interested in the Nano4 Flarm functions as well. Anyone?
Old March 25th 18, 11:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 2:53:54 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 9:32:35 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Does anyone have screen shots of the the Flarm display functions?
Chris

Bump. I'm interested in the Nano4 Flarm functions as well. Anyone?

Go to this page and down and you will see the Flarm Display.

https://gliding.lxnav.com/products/nano4/

http://www.craggyaero.com/lxnav_flight_recorders.htm

The Air-Avionics ATD is also a nice PowerFlarm Display.

http://www.craggyaero.com/butterfly.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old March 26th 18, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

That looks like a mighty fine backup device!Â* Is that Retina display the
same thing as in the iPad Mini 4?Â* I just got my first Apple product
(Mini 4) for the airplane and I'm very impressed with the screen.

On 3/25/2018 4:43 PM, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 2:53:54 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 9:32:35 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Does anyone have screen shots of the the Flarm display functions?
Chris

Bump. I'm interested in the Nano4 Flarm functions as well. Anyone?

Go to this page and down and you will see the Flarm Display.

https://gliding.lxnav.com/products/nano4/

http://www.craggyaero.com/lxnav_flight_recorders.htm

The Air-Avionics ATD is also a nice PowerFlarm Display.

http://www.craggyaero.com/butterfly.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

--
Dan, 5J

Why no LX Nav Nano IOS App? Sean[_2_] Soaring 8 June 9th 16 01:41 AM
Nano GPS brand new $ 300 [email protected] Soaring 0 August 11th 15 06:46 AM
V7/nano question Echo Soaring 13 November 9th 12 07:03 PM
LX-Nano to SN-10B Piet Barber Soaring 8 September 17th 12 05:05 PM
Nano declarations Mike C Soaring 5 April 25th 12 02:18 AM