Soaring webinars

Old April 12th 18, 06:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default Soaring webinars

Spreading the word about the launch of a series of soaring webinars.

3 THINGS EVERY GLIDER PILOT MUST DO AT THE BEGINNING OF SEASON on May 1, 2018 7:00 PM CDT

Register at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...00518487229185

Garret Willat, 3 time USA national soaring champion and world class glider instructor, will be sharing his TOP 3 tips for getting ready for the start of the soaring season.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

WATCH THIS SHORT PROMO VIDEO:

https://goanimate.com/videos/0oh6zLH...gn=usercontent

Old April 12th 18, 03:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thanks for helping with this effort Ramy! “Seats”are filling up fast as we have over 160 already registered. You can join the webinar from your computer, tablet or phone!

I will be hosting this inaugural webinar along with a special guest host (you’ll find out who if you join in!) and we will be doing one new webinar every month.

Hope to see you all on May 1!

By the way, please let me know what topics you would be interested in and any specific presenters you would like to hear.
Old April 12th 18, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Will recording be available?
Old April 12th 18, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 7:30:04 PM UTC+3, Valentin Mayamsin wrote:
Will recording be available?

Yes indeed. We will be creating a cataloged repository on the SSA website for any member to pull up and watch whenever and wherever they are. The live webinars will have interactive Q&A's which is one big advantage of sitting in live.