Cable layout ATR600-PC ?

Old January 4th 05, 03:23 PM
Lars P. Hansen

Default Cable layout ATR600-PC ?

Hello,

Does anyone have details on the cable used to transfer a frequency database
from a PC Com port to a filser ATR600 radio? This cable is mentioned in the
manual, but the actual wiring diagram seems to be missing..

Thanks,
Lars Peder
Denmark

--
Lars P. Hansen

Old January 4th 05, 03:35 PM
Ludovic Launer

Hello

manual, but the actual wiring diagram seems to be missing..

The wiring can be found in the manual on page 11:

http://www.filser.de/handbuch/atr600instmane.pdf

It's a standard serial RS232 communication to the PC (RX, TX, Ground)

Regards,
Ludovic

Old January 4th 05, 10:18 PM
Lars P. Hansen

Thanks, Ludovic. -Why bother reading manuals in detail when you can get the
info Quickly from RAS :?)

Lars Peder

Lars P. Hansen
Hello

Old January 5th 05, 04:17 PM
Flavio Formosa

My God...... why did I bother to pack you up with manuals
at all, then? Do read the Flight Manual at least, you
lazy Dane! ;-)))))
Cheers,
Flavio

Old January 5th 05, 06:59 PM
Lars P. Hansen

Hi Flavio,

Well, I just follow the ancient rule:
1) Don't even think of figuring it out yourself
2) Ask anyone around, incl. r.a.s.
3) If all else fails, read the manual.

Don't you do it like that in Italy :?)

Greetings,
Lars Peder
... Looking sooo much forward to get the DG-600 in the air.

"Flavio Formosa" wrote in message
My God...... why did I bother to pack you up with manuals
at all, then? Do read the Flight Manual at least, you
lazy Dane! ;-)))))
Cheers,
Flavio

Can anyone help, PLEASE - searching for zip-cord (aka: mono-cord, speaker wire, shooting wire, dbl hookup, rainbow cable, ribbon cable) Striker Cat Home Built 6 October 15th 04 08:51 PM
best Winch cable? yo Soaring 2 April 2nd 04 03:47 PM
cable splicing(w/o ferrules) Andy Davey Soaring 2 March 19th 04 01:49 PM
Rudder cable - was The Little Wheel in Back BD5ER Home Built 9 September 11th 03 04:14 PM
Winch cable Bill Daniels Soaring 5 August 24th 03 11:13 PM