How the expand the hobby?

Old March 24th 05, 09:43 PM
Lucas

Default How the expand the hobby?

I enjoy flying with FS2004. I have done a lot of hours with chessna
and a few with the mooney. I can operate the Learjet ok, yet I am
still a beginner. I started flying the boeings (mostly 727) last
weekend. My question to all you, who really know your stuff is that
what should I do next to expand my hobby? I have the basic set: a
computer, joystick and the FS2004. Should I buy new scenery? Should I
buy new planes? Should I buy some sort of equipment and what would
that be? Voice kit?

I will appreciate any advice you can give me.
Old March 24th 05, 10:13 PM
Quilljar

Go over to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim and you will find the best
and fullest advice you can ever have on FS2004. You will be very welcome.

Cheers,

Quilly

Old March 25th 05, 03:11 AM
Carl Frisk

I have to agree. In the end though it's a personal choice as to where to go with FS9. Just as art appreciation is.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

Old April 4th 05, 06:06 PM
NilsCA

Hi Lucas

try flying online - for example on http://www.ivao.org

It adds a new dimension to interact with real people, fellow
sim-flyers or controllers providing services.

Cheers