CAD drawing DG-100/101 instrument panel

Old October 12th 18, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default CAD drawing DG-100/101 instrument panel

Hi everyone, I would like to do my instrument panel again since I have to fit a transponder somewhere.

Does anyone have the correct outlines? In CAD maybe? I have found this link: https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/Data/instrument-panel.zip which appears to be dead by now.

Any help is appreciated!
Old October 12th 18, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
z[_2_]

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 7:55:16 AM UTC-6, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:
Hi everyone, I would like to do my instrument panel again since I have to fit a transponder somewhere.

Does anyone have the correct outlines? In CAD maybe? I have found this link: https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/Data/instrument-panel.zip which appears to be dead by now.

Any help is appreciated!

I have a CAD drawing for a DG-600. I do not know if it is the same as a -100/101.
Old October 12th 18, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 9:55:16 AM UTC-4, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:
Hi everyone, I would like to do my instrument panel again since I have to fit a transponder somewhere.

Does anyone have the correct outlines? In CAD maybe? I have found this link: https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/Data/instrument-panel.zip which appears to be dead by now.

Any help is appreciated!

Hi Senna,

try here under 'Bretter': http://martinkopplow.de/Instrumente/...haus/Home.html

Good luck,

Uli
'AS'

Old October 12th 18, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SF

Trace the existing panel on drawing paper. Scan it, import it cad. Trace over the top of it. Scale it to size.