want to trade 601 plans for 701 plans

Old January 27th 05, 08:50 PM

Default want to trade 601 plans for 701 plans

I have a set of Zenith 601HD plans that I would like to trade for a set
of CH701 plans. My plans are fully original (not copies) and were
purchased by me directly from Zenith and have an original serial
number. They are the CAD (not hand-drawn) plans. I would like to
trade for an original set of 701 CAD plans only (no hand-drawn plans or
copies).

BTW, if you have original hand-drawn plans you can update from Zenith
to the CAD plans for a nominal fee.

Joa