Coulter Kook runs for her life

Old March 26th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Coulter Kook runs for her life

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:25:49 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 03:26:23PM -0700, Tater Gumfries wrote:
On Mar 24, 10:15*am, Mark wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 00:05:02 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote:
Ray

Did anyone notice that I led about being a pilot?

Yeah, Tater's a pilot too. Built his own helicopter. Got a submarine
too. Next up: build a combination submarine helicopter.

That's a great idea there. Please let us know when you have a
prototype in the acceptance test phase.

Regards,

Steve

I didn't write that ****** that's Bloss-Thompson hacking my Google
account....*again*.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old March 26th 10, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Thompson

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 03:00:11PM -0400, Mark wrote:
[snip]

I didn't write that ****** that's Bloss-Thompson hacking my Google
account....*again*.

You call that *hacking*?

You must work in law-enforcement or something. Only a fat slob with
icing sugar all down the front of his uniform would jump to a
conclusion like that with such slim and tenuous evidence. Come and
get me Mr. Bagman. I live to smack people like you around in court.

Regards,

Steve

--
[Danger due to: Construction]
[Enter at own risk. ]

Old March 26th 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:50:50 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 03:00:11PM -0400, Mark wrote:
[snip]

I didn't write that ****** that's Bloss-Thompson hacking my Google
account....*again*.

You call that *hacking*?

You must work in law-enforcement or something. Only a fat slob with
icing sugar all down the front of his uniform would jump to a
conclusion like that with such slim and tenuous evidence. Come and
get me Mr. Bagman. I live to smack people like you around in court.

Regards,

Steve

Let me tell you something you little *******, and I'm only gonna tell
you once. You've been libeling me and there are people who can find
out who you are in real life.

When I get my hands on you I will make you eat every
Goddamn word you've posted. You got that? You will be
located and I will put you in the mother****ing hospital.
I will ruin you for life and it's gonna hurt real ****ing bad.

You've ****ed yourself son.

Mark the ****ed off
www.myspace.com/gayincarolina
Old March 27th 10, 01:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Thompson

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 04:33:08PM -0400, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:50:50 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 03:00:11PM -0400, Mark wrote:
[snip]

I didn't write that ****** that's Bloss-Thompson hacking my Google
account....*again*.

You call that *hacking*?

You must work in law-enforcement or something. Only a fat slob with
icing sugar all down the front of his uniform would jump to a
conclusion like that with such slim and tenuous evidence. Come and
get me Mr. Bagman. I live to smack people like you around in court.

Regards,

Steve

Let me tell you something you little *******,

I've about had enough of reading posts like yours. I understand that
this Internet thing is new and exciting to many of you, and I also
understand that the knee-jerk impulse to exploit it for any momentary
advantage. It's natural, and you have nothing to feel ashamed about.
It's just that your language, when you talk about things, drives some
of us to novel emotional states in which the word 'kill' figures
prominently.

So if you wouldn't mind, learn how to use an editor. And learn how to
use it before disaster strikes. Thank you so much for reading this
message.

Regards,

Steve

--
[Danger due to: Construction]
[Enter at own risk. ]

Old March 27th 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:23:22 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

get me Mr. Bagman. I live to smack people like you around in court.

Regards,

Steve

Let me tell you something you little *******,

I've about had enough of reading posts like yours.

"I live to smack"

Yeah

**** off blowhard coward.
Old March 27th 10, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Thompson

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 09:47:52AM -0400, Mark wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:23:22 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

get me Mr. Bagman. I live to smack people like you around in court.

Regards,

Steve

Let me tell you something you little *******,

I've about had enough of reading posts like yours.

"I live to smack"

Yeah

**** off blowhard coward.

I don't know why you think the FAA isn't on your tail, but you might
want to consider behaving a little more like an adult. If you can.

Regards,

Steve

--
Proud supporter of the "Let's Make English A Right-To-Left Language
Campaign". Just for fun, and because it's better than legalizing pot.

Old March 27th 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Skipper

In article , Steve Thompson
wrote:

[...]

If you expect the level of writing in this group to improve over "Let
me tell you something you little *******," you're very ambitious.
Old March 27th 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Thompson

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 09:55:44AM -0700, Skipper wrote:
If you expect the level of writing in this group to improve over "Let
me tell you something you little *******," you're very ambitious.

That doesn't seem too much to ask. Backcountry rednecks aren't
really capable of refined language use, but they usually keep to
their own newsgroups. So what's left? A few trolls slumming in the
newsgroups where professionals hang out, and maybe some kooks who think their
injection-molded toy qualifies them as experts on aviation. All are
readily handled with the killfile.

So, what's up in the world of powered flight these days?

Regards,

Steve

Old March 27th 10, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:26:25 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 09:55:44AM -0700, Skipper wrote:
If you expect the level of writing in this group to improve over "Let
me tell you something you little *******," you're very ambitious.

That doesn't seem too much to ask. Backcountry rednecks aren't
really capable of refined language use, but they usually keep to
their own newsgroups. So what's left? A few trolls slumming in the
newsgroups where professionals hang out, and maybe some kooks who think their
injection-molded toy qualifies them as experts on aviation. All are
readily handled with the killfile.

So, what's up in the world of powered flight these days?

Regards,

Steve

Why would you care, you're no p[ilot. I can tell.

My life is so full, that I only have time to sleep 4 - 5 hours a
night, as there is so much to do, and so many places to be. To think
that these usenet games draw my attention...is laughable.

Now, my coffee is ready and I will go. In a few days when I return, I
will scan a few groups, see worthless noise which is attributed to me,
and skip over it. To the unwary it will appear that I have time to
argue with fools or care what they say.

Ta ta.