Diafragm type total energy compensator

Old February 28th 11, 02:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JC

Default Diafragm type total energy compensator

Hello group,

Does anybody know where I can get a few of these? They would be for
the PZL varios on some of our club gliders that have this system.

Thanks,

Juan Carlos
Old February 28th 11, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke[_4_]

On Feb 28, 9:01*am, JC wrote:
Hello group,

Does anybody know where I can get a few of these? They would be for
the PZL varios on some of our club gliders that have this system.

Thanks,

Juan Carlos

Hi Juan,

Check with Jerzy Szemplinski, the North American SZD Dealer.

www.windpath.ca

info at windpath dot ca
Old February 28th 11, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke[_4_]

On Feb 28, 11:53*am, Luke wrote:
On Feb 28, 9:01*am, JC wrote:

Hello group,

Does anybody know where I can get a few of these? They would be for
the PZL varios on some of our club gliders that have this system.

Thanks,

Juan Carlos

Hi Juan,

Check with Jerzy Szemplinski, the North American SZD Dealer.

www.windpath.ca

info at windpath dot ca

sorry, last link won't work via google groups as i didn't put in
http.. try http://www.windpath.ca

Luke
Old March 1st 11, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

On Feb 28, 11:54*am, Luke wrote:
On Feb 28, 11:53*am, Luke wrote:

On Feb 28, 9:01*am, JC wrote:

Hello group,

Does anybody know where I can get a few of these? They would be for
the PZL varios on some of our club gliders that have this system.

Thanks,

Juan Carlos

Hi Juan,

Check with Jerzy Szemplinski, the North American SZD Dealer.

www.windpath.ca

info at windpath dot ca

sorry, last link won't work via google groups as i didn't put in
http.. tryhttp://www.windpath.ca

Luke

I have one brand new in a box bought last year. Contact me directly.

Total energy probe orientation? John Bojack[_2_] Soaring 4 June 5th 09 02:33 PM
WTB: Winter TE compensator (USA) John H. Campbell[_2_] Soaring 1 February 10th 09 10:28 PM
Energy management Ian Cant Soaring 11 February 18th 07 10:14 PM
WTB: Sage Model B Netto Total Energy Box November Bravo Soaring 0 March 15th 05 03:10 PM
varios not using a total energy probe Robert Soaring 20 April 25th 04 11:24 PM