REPLACE Ka6cr GLIDER TRAILER

Old January 20th 12, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob D

Default REPLACE Ka6cr GLIDER TRAILER

Posting this for a club member here in Houston (thanks in advance for
responding!):
Need an enclosed glider trailer for a Ka6cr.
Contact Eulalia Nichols: --or-- Steve Nichols:

Old January 24th 12, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TravisBrown73

I have a big enclosed glider trailer that may fit the bill.
It is home-built by the guy before me, and is quite reasonable,
really.

Tows well, light-ish weight. Aluminum. Skin-on-frames type
construction.
New trailer tires w/ about 300 miles total on them. (Nearly $250 in
rubber.)

I would let it go for $500. It, honestly, is in my neighbor's driveway
b/c I don't have a place for it.
Yes, I am THAT neighbor.
If you want a pic, send an email address and I will get some dims and
pics back to you.
May be a good match: Big, roomy, not expensive.
I will be advertising soon. Like tomorrow. I need to move it soon.
~Travis
North of Seattle about a half hour.
Old January 24th 12, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

I need to move it soon.

Before your neighbor gets home from vacation??

Old January 24th 12, 05:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TravisBrown73

On Jan 24, 8:14*am, Tony wrote:
I need to move it soon.

Before your neighbor gets home from vacation??

She, is on 'permanent' vacation. She is elderly and not doing so well
and her kids have moved her into an assisted living situation. The
house is in-work to be sold, though, and I need to move the trailer.

I mow the grass and pick up mail and such to help out and keep the
weeds back. Thanks for letting me keep it there.
~Travis
email : travisbrown seven three at yahoo dot com

shipping glider to NZ-advice on securing glider in trailer November Bravo Soaring 6 November 1st 06 03:05 PM
F.S. 3-glider trailer Nigel Pocock Soaring 0 September 29th 06 11:29 AM
glider trailer Q Ken Ward Soaring 10 August 28th 06 04:27 PM
glider trailer Q Steve Leonard Soaring 1 August 28th 06 05:29 AM
Glider trailer tires Greg Arnold Soaring 7 December 7th 04 07:42 AM