Spacewalker 2 / Revolution 2

Old May 23rd 04, 12:16 AM
dave

Default Spacewalker 2 / Revolution 2

Anybody building or flying a Spacewalker 2 or Revolution 2? I would
like to find one in western NY or near Niagara Falls ONT. I might
even be interested in picking up a set of unused plans or a project if
the price is right.

Dave
N36078 '41 BC-12-65
Old May 23rd 04, 03:31 PM
jls

"dave" wrote in message
Anybody building or flying a Spacewalker 2 or Revolution 2? I would
like to find one in western NY or near Niagara Falls ONT. I might
even be interested in picking up a set of unused plans or a project if
the price is right.

Dave
N36078 '41 BC-12-65

Ah, now. Are you going to part with your Taylorcraft? I have a set of
plans somewhere, drawn up by Jesse Anglin the original designer, who scaled
down Chet Phillips' PT-19 at Hendersonville Airport. I'll see if I can
find a set of plans for you. I have flown Jesse's designs but never a
Spacewalker. From what I hear it is a sweet flying aircraft.

Old May 23rd 04, 09:14 PM
dave

" jls" wrote:

Anybody building or flying a Spacewalker 2 or Revolution 2? I would
like to find one in western NY or near Niagara Falls ONT. I might
even be interested in picking up a set of unused plans or a project if
the price is right.

Dave
N36078 '41 BC-12-65

Ah, now. Are you going to part with your Taylorcraft? I have a set of
plans somewhere, drawn up by Jesse Anglin the original designer, who scaled
down Chet Phillips' PT-19 at Hendersonville Airport. I'll see if I can
find a set of plans for you. I have flown Jesse's designs but never a
Spacewalker. From what I hear it is a sweet flying aircraft.

Keeping the Talyorcraft. The basic plan is to build something for
when I retire and have more time to do my own wrenching and less money
to give to the IA. I figure that one of my kids will grab the
Taylorcraft.

I looked at doing a Bearhawk but I have only 10-15 years before
retirement :-). Same problem with a Starduster, SKybolt, or Pitts 12.
I wouldn't be able to afford the gas for the big engines when I am not
working for a living. Plus I want to get it under sport pilot weight
(whatever that ends up at) for when I lose my medical.

If you find a set of plans let me know what they are worth to you. I
would like to take a look at the things before commiting $300 for a
set of the most current drawings.

Dave
N36078 '41 BC-12-65
Old May 24th 04, 03:19 AM
Bob Babcock

There is a Yahoo Group called "spacewalker" that is dedicated to the
plane. The 2 seater was reengineered slightly to become the
Revolution supplied by the current kit manufacturer. They also sell
plans that include a beefed up wing attach fitting.

Maxie the builder of the original single and 2 seat prototypes and
Jesse visit the above group and the archives are great.