Ari oversees roof "installs"? LOL!

Old December 10th 10, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.privacy.anon-server
Mark.

Default Ari oversees roof "installs"? LOL!

Maybe ari-troll should oversee an English class.
His semi-literacy reveals his bluecollar
underachievement.

One could oversee installations, a noun. (I don't)
One could oversee installing, a verb. (I don't)

But no one can oversee "installs", a transitive verb.
That's working class bad language. Another tell
of his continuing stupidity.

MY IDENTITY:

Ari's (the idiot) posts don't show up he
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...uYqcsrUPIQKVkQ

Not even his forgeries of me. That's how
you can tell the difference.

His **** shows up he
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...c280dLHqonrV6A

You will note he habitates a site to
learn about anonymous posting.

---
Mark IV

Old December 10th 10, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
progea' ass

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:32:57 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

Not even his forgeries of me. That's how
you can tell the difference.

Why would you think anyone cares about you or this other imbecile.
QUIT XPOSTING TO RAD.

Then blow your pecan sized brain out.

/p
Old December 10th 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Mark.[_3_]

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:12:27 -0500, progea' ass wrote:

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:32:57 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

Not even his forgeries of me. That's how
you can tell the difference.

Why would you think anyone cares about you or this other imbecile.
QUIT XPOSTING TO RAD.

Then blow your pecan sized brain out.

/p

Feel free to suck this in the meant time.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

Mark IV
Old December 11th 10, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.privacy.anon-server
Mark.

On Dec 10, 4:12*pm, progea' ass wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:32:57 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:
Not even his forgeries of me. That's how
you can tell the difference.

Why would you think anyone cares about you or this other imbecile.
QUIT XPOSTING TO RAD.

And yet, I didn't did I?

Now what was I discussing? Oh yeah, how
ari-troll spent his worthless life bouncing from one
job to the next because of the incontinuity between
his self-image and the actual ****up that he is.

So now his speech pattern is indicative of one
that probably tried junior college but didn't get
past second quarter, and ended up with menial
jobs that required his name to be sewn to his front
shirt pocket. LOL! This was later repeated during
his numerous stays in psychiatric programs.

Finally he got out, received disability, and now
spends all his time online in activities befitting
someone much younger than he. Like...11 or 12.

Basically it's just cyber "dress-up".

OMG! *I actually AM laughing out loud!

---
Mark IV

Old December 11th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark.

On Dec 10, 4:17*pm, "Mark." wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:12:27 -0500, progea' ass wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:32:57 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

Not even his forgeries of me. That's how
you can tell the difference.

Why would you think anyone cares about you or this other imbecile.
QUIT XPOSTING TO RAD.

Then blow your pecan sized brain out.

/p

Feel free to suck this in the meant time.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

Mark IV

Nice spelling Tardo. At least you're consistent
ari.

---
Mark IV
Old December 11th 10, 01:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,sci.physics.electromag,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.writing
Mark.

On Dec 10, 5:54*pm, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:17:09 -0500, Mark. wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:12:27 -0500, progea' ass wrote:

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:32:57 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

Not even his forgeries of me. That's how
you can tell the difference.

Why would you think anyone cares about you or this other imbecile.
QUIT XPOSTING TO RAD.

Then blow your pecan sized brain out.

/p

Feel free to suck this in the meant time.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

Mark IV

Don't you mean "meat" time?

Why ask yourself what you just wrote in
a sockpuppet forgery of my identity? So
now you're taunting yourself? Man are you
mentally disturbed! But then, that's why they
call you, "Ari Silverstein, The Troll That Went Amuck"

Let's see how other's describe you:

"WARNING: Using a fake name, Ari's premise is simple... "a lie is
as good as the truth if he can get someone to believe it." But
heed this warning; he has tried all of this before. Just look
back on this newsgroup, and there he will be in all his pathetic
ugliness."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.t...93fefa85fe26f5

In a word...LOSER.

---
Mark IV

Old December 11th 10, 08:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
progea' ass

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:21:31 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

On Dec 10, 4:12*pm, progea' ass wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:32:57 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:
Not even his forgeries of me. That's how
you can tell the difference.

Why would you think anyone cares about you or this other imbecile.
QUIT XPOSTING TO RAD.

And yet, I didn't did I?

its how i am reading this you flatulent TROLL

Old December 11th 10, 01:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Mark IV

On Dec 11, 3:31*am, progea' ass wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:21:31 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:
On Dec 10, 4:12 pm, progea' ass wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:32:57 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:
Not even his forgeries of me. That's how
you can tell the difference.

Why would you think anyone cares about you or this other imbecile.
QUIT XPOSTING TO RAD.

And yet, I didn't did I?

its how i am reading this you flatulent TROLL

My original post did not include your group. How
it got there, I suspect is by a manipulation by ari-
troll, or someone in alt.privacy.anon-server...a group
which i don't read either.

Why would you think anyone cares about you or this other imbecile.

I don't know what people think. I clarify the identity
of my posts.

QUIT XPOSTING TO RAD.

Oh yeah, like I really need to communicate with
folks who discuss driving. How in depth that must
be. You gotcha brake, and ya gas pedal, and ya
steering wheel. Wow and the clutch too. Oooo, let's
get crazy and talk about spark plugs! It's all so
amazing...the yellow lines and white lines! Man
that's heavy! Heeeeavy!

Then blow your pecan sized brain out.

I can't. I'm out of red shop rags and goop.

By the way, tell all your members that turn
signals are to be employed way before brake
lights.

/p

Old December 11th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
progea' ass

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 05:48:14 -0800 (PST), Mark IV wrote:

On Dec 11, 3:31*am, progea' ass wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:21:31 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:
On Dec 10, 4:12 pm, progea' ass wrote:
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:32:57 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:
Not even his forgeries of me. That's how
you can tell the difference.

Why would you think anyone cares about you or this other imbecile.
QUIT XPOSTING TO RAD.

And yet, I didn't did I?

its how i am reading this you flatulent TROLL

My original post

*PLONK*
--
yip nyip yiyap nyop *turn off the focken strobes* yip nyip yiyap nyop
Old December 12th 10, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,sci.physics.electromag,alt.arts.poetry.comments,misc.writing
none

Default Ari oversees roof "installs"? To WhomsoEver

Mark. wrote:
[...]

HI Mark

There once was a group called Misc.

writing

Lots of chatting, discussions and fighting

The newbies were flamed, humiliated waylaid

And in the the end

No One Knew

Who was up who

And who hadn't paid