Soaring videos on U-Tube

Old December 20th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring videos on U-Tube

I've posted a few videos on U-Tube that some of you might enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etRAv706rgs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TMyhow6anQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmuDPW1mOPA

Old December 20th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

The second video in looks like the Alvord Desert and the third Hood River,
OR. What was the location of was the first one?

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

ps.com...

Old December 20th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

In the future I will read my messages prior to posting. I will also read
the captions of the video before asking stupid questions.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"Wayne Paul" wrote in message
The second video in looks like the Alvord Desert and the third Hood River,
OR. What was the location of was the first one?

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

ps.com...

Old December 21st 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John H. Campbell

.... and Bret Willat and others have clips posted at

http://video.google.com/

Is the Google forum new? as good or better? less likely to be viewed?
Old December 21st 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shawn

John H. Campbell wrote:
... and Bret Willat and others have clips posted at

http://video.google.com/

Is the Google forum new? as good or better? less likely to be viewed?

I like it better. Bigger format, but Youtube has momentum that Google
Video will have to work to surpass.

SHawn
Old December 22nd 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

This one was pretty cool for a sky pig. I think Bob Carlton was flying
the tow plane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffPRlcZjvzk&NR

On Dec 20, 6:04 pm, Shawn
wrote:
John H. Campbell wrote:
... and Bret Willat and others have clips posted at

http://video.google.com/

Is the Google forum new? as good or better? less likely to be viewed?I like it better. Bigger format, but Youtube has momentum that Google

Video will have to work to surpass.

SHawn

US SSA-OLC League new for Summer 2006 Season! Doug Haluza Soaring 20 April 26th 06 03:54 PM
Introducing NJ's Newest Soaring Club! Jim Buckridge Piloting 2 February 22nd 05 04:07 PM
Soaring videos adzik Soaring 4 August 25th 04 08:54 PM
Video's of Soaring? JohnH Soaring 1 August 27th 03 12:03 AM