NEW TWO -SEAT TRAINER SZD 54-2

Old December 9th 13, 03:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jerzy

Default NEW TWO -SEAT TRAINER SZD 54-2

It is my pleasure to announce that SZD 54-2 Perkoz new two-seat basic and XC trainer with unrestricted aerobatic capability received EASA certification. Currently Canadian and USA certification is in process.
For more information visit: www.windpath.ca
or contact Jerzy Szemplinski
Old December 9th 13, 06:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_1_]

Approximate Cost?

Old December 9th 13, 11:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, December 8, 2013 10:27:59 PM UTC-5, Jerzy wrote:
It is my pleasure to announce that SZD 54-2 Perkoz new two-seat basic and XC trainer with unrestricted aerobatic capability received EASA certification. Currently Canadian and USA certification is in process.

For more information visit: www.windpath.ca

or contact Jerzy Szemplinski

I got a virus warning when I tried to look at the web page. It tried to
install a trojan horse on my PC according to my virus protection. You'd
better get your server checked.
Old December 9th 13, 02:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Sunday, December 8, 2013 10:27:59 PM UTC-5, Jerzy wrote:
It is my pleasure to announce that SZD 54-2 Perkoz new two-seat basic
and XC trainer with unrestricted aerobatic capability received EASA
certification. Currently Canadian and USA certification is in process.

Jerzy, is this the same Perkoz as exhibited 2 years ago at the
SSA convention, or a new version ?

Old December 9th 13, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

On 12/09/2013 6:53 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, December 8, 2013 10:27:59 PM UTC-5, Jerzy wrote:
It is my pleasure to announce that SZD 54-2 Perkoz new two-seat basic and XC trainer with unrestricted aerobatic capability received EASA certification. Currently Canadian and USA certification is in process.

For more information visit:
www.windpath.ca

or contact Jerzy Szemplinski

I got a virus warning when I tried to look at the web page. It tried to
install a trojan horse on my PC according to my virus protection. You'd
better get your server checked.

Hi everyone, I'm the webmaster for http://www.windpath.ca, since this
morning I've ran several malware checks with various utilities and the
site comes up clean each and every time.

I've contacted Matt directly and he still reports an issue but
unfortunately the information provided by his AV solution is not helpful
in isolating the problem if there is one. If you have any issues feel
free to contact me directly at the email address in this post.

Cheers,
Luke Szczepaniak
Old December 9th 13, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, December 9, 2013 4:32:43 PM UTC-5, Luke Szczepaniak wrote:
On 12/09/2013 6:53 AM, wrote:

[...]

I got that too. I am sending information to you via email.
Old December 9th 13, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

[...]

I just tried it again and it seems the page is clean now. Thank you Luke!
Old December 10th 13, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

An issue with the Puchaz is a very low max winch launch speed, providing too small a margin over the minimum safe winch launch speed. What are the comparable figures for the Perkoz in the various configurations?
Old December 10th 13, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mike

On Sunday, December 8, 2013 8:27:59 PM UTC-7, Jerzy wrote:
It is my pleasure to announce that SZD 54-2 Perkoz new two-seat basic and XC trainer with unrestricted aerobatic capability received EASA certification. Currently Canadian and USA certification is in process.

For more information visit: www.windpath.ca

or contact Jerzy Szemplinski

Link is full of Trojan Horses according to Norton.
Old December 10th 13, 02:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

On Monday, 9 December 2013 19:23:05 UTC-5, mike wrote:
On Sunday, December 8, 2013 8:27:59 PM UTC-7, Jerzy wrote:

It is my pleasure to announce that SZD 54-2 Perkoz new two-seat basic and XC trainer with unrestricted aerobatic capability received EASA certification. Currently Canadian and USA certification is in process.

For more information visit: www.windpath.ca

or contact Jerzy Szemplinski

Link is full of Trojan Horses according to Norton.

Thanks, it appears that only people using Norton are seeing this warning - still trying to track it down...

Luke

Trainer Canuck[_10_] Aviation Photos 0 February 17th 11 06:52 PM
WTB Trainer Roy Bourgeois Soaring 0 June 25th 06 04:50 PM
Info on the Bf109G-12 (two seat trainer) steve gallacci Military Aviation 0 October 2nd 03 03:03 AM