Region 12 Soaring Contest

Old February 1st 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Region 12 Soaring Contest

Sky Sailing at Warner Springs will be hosting the Region 12 contest
this year August 7-11. You may have figured that the dates are not
conventional this will be a mon-fri contest, however we run a full-time
flight school and cannot impair the weekend activity.

Applications are available via www.ssa.org

Contest website: http://region12.deltavictor8.com/

Sky Sailing's website: www.skysailing.com

Since Warner Springs is stragically located in the middle of nowhere we
have set up discounted rooms at the Warner Springs ranch please contact
us to give you directions on reserving rooms at the Ranch.
www.warnersprings.com This will be an easy sell for the crew...."Sure
honey you go fly...I will be at the Day Spa."

We are limiting entries to 30 so apply early.

CD: Garret Willat
CM: Renee Willat