Tom's da dude!

Old November 24th 07, 05:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default Tom's da dude!

Congrats Tom!

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/potw..._196643-1.html

Old November 24th 07, 06:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luke

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Congrats Tom!

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/potw..._196643-1.html

You Rock, Tom Callahan.

Luke

Old November 24th 07, 12:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_3_]

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Congrats Tom!

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/potw..._196643-1.html

Excellent Tom. See I told you that you were getting good enough to be a pro.
Not bad for an Army dude that couldn't spell airplane before moving to
PNCLA.
Great shot. man are we all jealous.

Jim Morris

Old November 24th 07, 01:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Allen[_1_]

--

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Congrats Tom!

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/potw..._196643-1.html

And we got to see it here first! Thank you Tom, good work.

--
*H. Allen Smith*
WACO - We are all here, because we are not all there.

Old November 24th 07, 04:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Oviedo

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Congrats Tom!

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/potw..._196643-1.html

Congratulations Tom!!!

Old November 24th 07, 04:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Bob Harrington wrote:
Congrats Tom!

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/potw..._196643-1.html

Well Done Sir!

Regards,
Dave
Old November 24th 07, 04:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Funny thing about that series of shots (Fat Albert, Shockwave truck, F-18 on
afterburner, fireworks, wall of fire, Silent Wings jet powered sailplane
doing pyro, etc) I pushed the ISO to a thousand. I was worried about noise
but wanted good pictures. It seems to have worked. Now I'm gonna put the
images into Photoshop 7 and try to correct the noise. Have not had to do it
before and I wonder if it'll give me good results.

Thanks all for the congratulations messages. I would not have even known
about AvWeb if it hadn't been for you guys, Tom

"CWO4 Dave Mann" wrote in message
. ..

Old November 24th 07, 06:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jack G[_2_]

Picture of the Year is next for Tom!!!

Jack G.

Old November 25th 07, 12:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Hey! The porch light is on.......the missus is doing calamari, the beer is
cold, the chairs are on the patio, the cold has killed off the skeeters and
the Alabama/Auburn game isn't on tv around here. So, the best thing to do
is get a bunch of guys around to talk f stops and get wound up for a trip
down the road to the Florabama!! Tom

"MWB" wrote in message
Now you'd think Tom would have us all over for a party.

Congratulations Tom,

Mark