Turbine air start -- too cold?

Old January 23rd 05, 03:01 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

I think I said something about jaun being a toady for zoom .A little thin
skinned about the truth?

What is it that you think you know about truth?

I guess if it makes you secure to think I was beat to a pulp ...enjoy. But
like
your hero zoom you give yourself way too much credit. Speaking of credit,
been
paid by zoom lately? :-)

He pays me just like I pay my son for his chores, right on time. Is that
your conscience asking? :-) right back.

I don't like you because you approve and condone a guy who is a liar

That must be why you hate yourself and your brownnosing friends so much,
bucko.

You better keep writing for zoom because unlike others who left zoom
you'll
never write for a legitimate aviation publication.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! What are those, size 22 blinders? chuckle That's
funny!

You'd be surprised who lurks on this list and what they think of you and
zoom. By the way I had a nice talk
with Tim Kerns today. Very interesting.....

Oooo, I'm impressed... I do the same every time I see him. chuckle

Old January 23rd 05, 03:04 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

Juan's been acting a little desperate lately, like trying to sell the
jet before it's even flown. Not a way to maximize your ROI.

How would you know. Seeing as you can't tell the difference between an
aluminum and a steel cylinder, I doubt you have the brainpower to figure
that out.

Zoom doesn't pay much - aviation writing doesn't pay much, and Zoom is
at the bottom of the pay scale, one notch up from a local EAA chapter
newsletter.

Did you write for Jim? You must be sore that he paid you what you were
worth, instead of what you thought you were worth.

Old January 24th 05, 12:08 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

Juan's been acting a little desperate lately, like trying to sell the
jet before it's even flown. Not a way to maximize your ROI.

Wonder if he'll loop roll and spin it? LOL!! There's a big demand for a BD -5 at
airshows...not!!

Zoom doesn't pay much - aviation writing doesn't pay much, and Zoom is
at the bottom of the pay scale, one notch up from a local EAA chapter
newsletter. You can't make a reasonable living writing for Zoom. But
the way Juan's acting - maybe that's what he's living on. It's not
like there's much demand for programmers in PR.

I have a pretty good idea what zoomy used to pay writers and ad people and I
also know that after a while he would not pay them and when they asked for their
money he would threaten a lawsuit against them.
Think I'll look up zooms records and see if he ever gave 1099's or paid
employment taxes.

Now, I'm sure he's going to chime in and tell us that he has more
money than God, just like Jordan. So maybe he can free up $50 and buy
a real air bottle, that will hold 2000 psi, so he can get the engine
started - and get out of our hair once and for all.

I bet by now Jordon owns Nevada LOL!!!

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old January 24th 05, 12:22 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What is it that you think you know about truth?

I know I can prove what I say, you never do . Names ,Dates,Court records etc..
please.

He pays me just like I pay my son for his chores, right on time. Is that
your conscience asking? :-) right back.

Meaning what?? Names ,dates,facts, please....

I don't like you because you approve and condone a guy who is a liar

That must be why you hate yourself and your brownnosing friends so much,
bucko.

That statement made no sense what so ever ..dupa

You better keep writing for zoom because unlike others who left zoom
you'll
never write for a legitimate aviation publication.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! What are those, size 22 blinders? chuckle That's
funny!

Another unenlightening statement. What legitimate aviation publications do you
write for that I can't see ? Names ,dates etc...

You'd be surprised who lurks on this list and what they think of you and
zoom. By the way I had a nice talk
with Tim Kerns today. Very interesting.....

Oooo, I'm impressed... I do the same every time I see him. chuckle

Gee another illogical statement. That's 3 . How can you see him? your in PR and
he's not. Better get a grip.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Credibility it was always about credibility.....chuck s

Old January 24th 05, 11:27 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What is it that you think you know about truth?

I know I can prove what I say, you never do.

Sure you can, like you can prove Jim took pics of you at OSH after changing
lenses, when everyone in the trailer knows we only had two lenses, and I had
the other one on the D60. chuckle

He pays me just like I pay my son for his chores, right on time. Is that
your conscience asking? :-) right back.

Meaning what?? Names ,dates,facts, please....

Is that your conscience asking?

Another unenlightening statement. What legitimate aviation publications do
you
write for that I can't see ?

Who cares what you can or cannot see? Put that paper sack back on your head!

It's all about the credibility you never had.

Old January 26th 05, 09:54 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Sure you can, like you can prove Jim took pics of you at OSH after changing
lenses, when everyone in the trailer knows we only had two lenses, and I had
the other one on the D60. chuckle

Hmm seems zoom had those pics he took on the ANN page . Tell ya what just for
the hell of it I'll admit I might have been wrong about zoom changing lenses
Lets just say I was.I find it hard to believe that a high priced outfit like ANN
has only 2 lenses but I'll concede that he didn't change lenses. But he did take
the pictures and we saw him do it .Didn't you see us laughing and waving at him
in the picture? By the way what color was the lens he used? I have a photo of
him and I know the color of the lens do you?

Now that I conceded the lens caper .How about you telling me the names of my
kids you claim are drug addicts and had their kids taken away by social
services. Names ,dates, court records ect... Prove your credibility..

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old January 27th 05, 02:06 AM
Juan Jimenez

[...]

Two cameras, two lenses, Jim had a very nice white large stabilized lens, I
had the small lens. There's no need for more when there's a third-party pro
photog covering the show.

Now that I conceded the lens caper .How about you telling me the names of
my
kids you claim are drug addicts and had their kids taken away by social
services. Names ,dates, court records ect... Prove your credibility..

Amazing how worked up you get about the things that happen and don't happen
in my family, Chuck.

I'm impressed with the step you've taken, though. It shows that there's hope
for you yet, even if it only took you nearly four years to make this much
progress, and even if you did it just "for the hell of it." Now that you've
figured out how to let go of one issue, perhaps you'll make the leap and let
go of _all_ the issues you think you have against me.

Could it be that you are smart enough to realize that attacking and/or
insulting me (or anyone else) out of the blue in a public forum simply
because you don't like the people with whom I associate is a very bad idea?
If you are not sure of the answer to this, go to ANN and search for your
name in the archives, and see if anything that comes up in the search has my
name on it, in the byline or anywhere else... A clue, Sherlock.

Old February 1st 05, 02:57 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Now that I conceded the lens caper .How about you telling me the names of
my
kids you claim are drug addicts and had their kids taken away by social
services. Names ,dates, court records ect... Prove your credibility..

Amazing how worked up you get about the things that happen and don't happen
in my family, Chuck.

As usual you avoid an answer or fail to understand the question. I could care
less about things that happen or didn't happen in your family. You said that
members of my family had kids taken away by social workers and were drug addicts
etc. So once again I ask, prove it!! Names, dates etc. But like zoom you won't
so once again proving your lack of credibility. But maybe in your new job you
won't need any.

Could it be that you are smart enough to realize that attacking and/or
insulting me (or anyone else) out of the blue in a public forum simply
because you don't like the people with whom I associate is a very bad idea?
If you are not sure of the answer to this, go to ANN and search for your
name in the archives, and see if anything that comes up in the search has my
name on it, in the byline or anywhere else... A clue, Sherlock.

I'm not playing games with you if you have something to say ,say it.

Chuck S RAH-15 ret

Old February 1st 05, 04:53 AM
Juan Jimenez

[...]

Now you're reverting to your lying ways, Chuck. Again. How predictable.

Could it be that you are smart enough to realize that attacking and/or
insulting me (or anyone else) out of the blue in a public forum simply
because you don't like the people with whom I associate is a very bad
idea?
If you are not sure of the answer to this, go to ANN and search for your
name in the archives, and see if anything that comes up in the search has
my
name on it, in the byline or anywhere else... A clue, Sherlock.

I'm not playing games with you if you have something to say ,say it.

Games? chuckle Well, in that case, never mind, Chuck. You're just too
dense for this subtle "game."

Juan

Old February 1st 05, 06:05 AM
AL Mills

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
[...]

Could someone direct me to the
rec.aviation.homebuilt.age8andup newsgroup?