std class wing length

Old March 15th 11, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default std class wing length

On Jan 25, 5:12*pm, Tony wrote:
Just a follow up. We close monday on a 36 x 36 glider workshop with a
2 bedroom detached house.

another update. the "short" part the garage, a mere 34 feet deep,
instead of 36 like the rest, is long enough to store a standard class
Schweizer trailer as long as the tongue goes under the workbench at
the front.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink
Old March 15th 11, 12:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Mar 14, 11:51*pm, Tony wrote:
On Jan 25, 5:12*pm, Tony wrote:

Just a follow up. We close monday on a 36 x 36 glider workshop with a
2 bedroom detached house.

another update. *the "short" part the garage, a mere 34 feet deep,
instead of 36 like the rest, is long enough to store a standard class
Schweizer trailer as long as the tongue goes under the workbench at
the front.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...3ERCQ?feat=dir....

Ya Done Good!
Room for short term project and long term project.
Is there easy access for the Domino's delivery guy?
UH
Old March 15th 11, 01:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Ya Done Good!
Room for short term project and long term project.
Is there easy access for the Domino's delivery guy?
UH

oh yea...could fit at least 3 glider trailers in the driveway but Leah
has already told me only one outside at a time. I haven't asked yet
if that means only in the driveway or includes however many i can fit
into the back yard.
Old March 15th 11, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cliff Hilty[_4_]

The real question is there room for the couch you will be sleeping on if
you have more time in the glider garage than the house

Old March 15th 11, 02:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Mar 15, 9:26*am, Cliff Hilty wrote:
The real question is there room for the couch you will be sleeping on if
you have more time in the glider garage than the house

oh yea plenty of room for that. would need to get a water and sewer
line ran out there but that only requires money.

Antenna and Coax Length ContestID67 Soaring 16 February 3rd 07 06:32 PM
com radio coax length Stew Hicks Home Built 3 October 21st 05 04:49 PM
Gyrocopter VHF antenna length Lew Home Built 2 August 18th 05 01:52 PM
antenna length Ken Home Built 4 March 31st 05 05:25 AM
F-104 Zero Length Launch Bjørnar Bolsøy Military Aviation 0 January 4th 04 11:40 PM