Cambridge Aero Instruments - The Future Looks Bright

Old June 27th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Cambridge Aero Instruments - The Future Looks Bright

Hi,

I have been waiting for today for a long time. There have been many rumors
about the future of Cambridge Aero Instruments, and many guesses about what
the future would hold. But now everything is clear.

R-Track is the company that has been building and supporting Cambridge
products for about 4 or 5 years. A year or 2 into their run they exercised
the option to buy the company. At that time the current owner (of
Cambridge, not R-Track) filed chapter 11 - for reasons that are unclear.
Finally, on Wednesday of this week R-Track closed all the deals so that the
Chapter 11 is completed and they are (finally) the actual owners of
Cambridge Aero Instruments. They are very happy about this because they
have been working toward it for several years. They have updated their web
site with the news he http://www.cambridge-aero.com/

They have been building and supporting quality instruments this entire time.
I have received items from them recently and have just now ordered more
units for stock. I have a few 302s in stock now and more should arrive
soon.

I think this is great news. I am confident that R-Track will be building
and supporting 302s for many years to come. The 302 is a great product and
there is really nothing like it in the world. It works great with a 303
display, a PDA or the new NK ClearNav.

There is other great news for owners of Cambridge L-NAV, S-NAV and GPS-NAV
units. I can't give details yet, but I can say that they will be well
supported here in the USA.

If you have been waiting to order Cambridge products, there is no longer any
reason to wait.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Cambridge Instruments Ian McPhee Soaring 2 June 18th 04 10:14 AM
Cambridge Instruments fw.unt Soaring 2 May 28th 04 05:03 AM
Cambridge Aero Explorer Roy Bourgeois Soaring 8 May 11th 04 03:55 PM
Cambridge Aero Instruments Ulrich Soaring 6 August 7th 03 05:48 PM
Cambridge Aero Instruments Inc. Changeover Joe McCormack Soaring 3 July 30th 03 08:45 PM