Yesterday

Old February 7th 08, 09:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustYŠ RustYŠ is offline
Banned

Default Yesterday

It was looking rather quiet yesterday morning with the local Hawks in the
middle of the night-flying phase of their courses but the Yanks came down
to say hello and warm thinks up a little.
Old February 7th 08, 11:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
flybywire

stunning as ever
cheers

Mike
. 163...

Old February 7th 08, 11:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dallas[_2_]

Always Awesome!

. 163...

Old February 7th 08, 12:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Pensacola Beachcomber

Fantastic shots. If we didn't know better, we'd think you were doing air to
air photography. Keep it up, Tom in Pensacola

. 163...

Old February 7th 08, 07:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bernd Rosemeier

"RustYŠ" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. 163...
It was looking rather quiet yesterday morning with the local Hawks in the
middle of the night-flying phase of their courses but the Yanks came down
to say hello and warm thinks up a little.

It was looking rather quiet but then Rustys pictures show up.

Great as always. Thanks.

Bernd

germany

Old February 8th 08, 07:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

As usual I am green with envy...

One day though some bright chap who watches this NG is going to be on one
these aircraft taking pictures, and then we will all see Rusty with his
mates sitting on his perch rip firing away... Like a shot I once in the
Washington Post and Washington Times. Two Photogs taking pictures on
opposite sides of the subject. One was a Nikon Geek and the other was a
Canon Geek. What made the shots so impressive was that they fired their
cameras with flashes at the EXACT SAME TIME!
Even more impressive was that both cameras compensated for the others flash
being fired. In any event that's what we will see with one day with a Rusty
shot...

Andrew

. 163...

Old February 8th 08, 10:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RVB[_3_]

Un grand bravo !
Great shots !

Have you bought a new lens ? Or have you changed your post-processing ?
They seem to be better than olders...

RVB - www.cocardes.com
Aviation & Maquettisme
Aviation Photo

Old February 9th 08, 10:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustYŠ RustYŠ is offline
Banned

"RVB" wrote in message

Have you bought a new lens ? Or have you changed your post-processing ?

I changed my camera in a few months ago from the Canon 10D to a 40D.
Although the 10D had served me well for over four years I needed the extra
buffer capacity, speed and pixels of the 40D. At the same time I ordered a
300mm f2.8 (and a 1.4 extender). This new lens is so sharp that it still
amazes me but the great advantage is this set-up is that I no longer need to
pan and zoom at the same time (as I did before with the 100-300mm). I still
use the zoom for the Hercs and the Andover here but even with some severe
cropping the 300mm fixed lens gives better pictures (and I never will get
used to a 'trombone zoom'). The exif data is left in these files by
Photoshop CS so if you download a file to your desktop, right click on it
and select Properties/Summary/Advanced all will be revealed.

Old February 9th 08, 12:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RobG

"RustYŠ" wrote in
:

?

I changed my camera in a few months ago from the Canon 10D to a 40D.
Although the 10D had served me well for over four years I needed the
extra buffer capacity, speed and pixels of the 40D. At the same time
I ordered a 300mm f2.8 (and a 1.4 extender). This new lens is so
sharp that it still amazes me but the great advantage is this set-up
is that I no longer need to pan and zoom at the same time (as I did
before with the 100-300mm). I still use the zoom for the Hercs and
the Andover here but even with some severe cropping the 300mm fixed
lens gives better pictures (and I never will get used to a 'trombone
zoom'). The exif data is left in these files by Photoshop CS so if
you download a file to your desktop, right click on it and select
Properties/Summary/Advanced all will be revealed.

Rusty rides again! Lovely work, even if it's from a Canon! (I'm trying
desperately to justify a Nikkor 300/2.8 to myself. Sigh, so much glass, so
little money) For now, the 300/4 will have to do.
RobG
(The Aussie one)
Old February 9th 08, 12:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustYŠ RustYŠ is offline
Banned

"RobG" wrote in message

(as I did before with the 100-300mm).

That should of course read 100-400.......

Lovely work, even if it's from a Canon! (I'm trying
desperately to justify a Nikkor 300/2.8 to myself.

I can honestly say that I do not have a single bad word to say about Canon
(well OK that 'trombone' zoom idea sucks) but I also know folks with Nikon
gear who swear by that too. My only advice would be to avoid Sigma lenses
and pay the extra for the real thing.