Ram Conversion Performance Specs?

Old May 28th 05, 03:41 AM
O. Sami Saydjari

Default Ram Conversion Performance Specs?

Trade-a-plane.com has some nice summary performance specifications on a
large variety of aircraft, but I am looking for the performance specs of
a Cessna Turbo 310 R with a Ram Series I (300HP) and a Ram Series IV
(350HP) conversion on them. In particular, I would like to know what
their Rate-of-Climb is and what their 75% Cruise speed is. For a normal
T310R using TSIO-520-B (285HP), listed cruise is 222 kts. Rate-of-climb
seems to be absent form the trade-a-plane spec, but the single engine
ROC is listed as 390 ft/min. Any pointers would be appreciated.

-Sami
N2057M, Piper Turbo Arrow III
Old May 28th 05, 03:52 AM
Matt Barrow

"O. Sami Saydjari" wrote in message
Trade-a-plane.com has some nice summary performance specifications on a
large variety of aircraft, but I am looking for the performance specs of
a Cessna Turbo 310 R with a Ram Series I (300HP) and a Ram Series IV
(350HP) conversion on them. In particular, I would like to know what
their Rate-of-Climb is and what their 75% Cruise speed is.

For a normal
T310R using TSIO-520-B (285HP), listed cruise is 222 kts. Rate-of-climb
seems to be absent form the trade-a-plane spec,

1662 fpm and 194Kts.

http://www.pierceaircraft.com/310perform.html
http://www.pierceaircraft.com/310costs.html

Old May 29th 05, 04:37 PM
Allen

http://www.ramaircraft.com

Go to "Business Aircraft" and find the T310. The Series I uses the
TSIO-520-EB engine rated at 300 HP, 1400 hour TBO. The Series IV uses the
TSIO-520-NB (the same engine used on the C-340/A and C-414/A) engine rated
at 325 HP and 1600 hour TBO. The cowlings and power quadrant are modified
to use the C-340 style intake and exhaust system.

Allen