O/T Carb and Manifold for sale

Old December 31st 03, 04:53 PM
someone

Default O/T Carb and Manifold for sale

I have a offenhauser intake manifold and Holley 4 barrel 390cfm carburetor.
These came with a MGTD kit that I bought used and will not fit under the
hood so I am selling them. The fit a 1976 Ford 4 cylinder 2300cc motor.
They are in like new condition.

Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2451732410

http://cgi.ebay.com

Old December 31st 03, 05:10 PM
keepitrunning

This is the correct link for the Holley Carb:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=33 550

Old December 31st 03, 06:33 PM
Del Rawlins

On 31 Dec 2003 07:53 AM, someone posted the following:
I have a offenhauser intake manifold and Holley 4 barrel 390cfm
carburetor. These came with a MGTD kit that I bought used and will not
fit under the hood so I am selling them. The fit a 1976 Ford 4
cylinder 2300cc motor. They are in like new condition.

No such thing as an MGTD "kit" although there are replica kits available.
The only appropriate carburetors for a TD are made by SU or Weber. 8^)

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/