Condor+SYM/HP310?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 23rd 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Condor+SYM/HP310?

Anyone out there get this to work properly? I've got my 310 and
computer on the same COM/baud... even got them to connect (COM
connection, not headset). Sorta got it to work with my 3.12
installation (accepted the NMEA stream from Condor and thought it was
in Slovenia...), but corrupted it in the process of trying to get
terrain to work and now I'm trying to get 4.01 to sync. I'm having
some specific problems...

1) although connected, on the same COM/baud, when I run Condor the 310
continues to receive real GPS signals and ignores the Condor feed
(didn't have this problem with 3.12. ...the Condor NMEA output is of
course enabled to the correct port as well)

2) can't use it in portrait mode due to the need to enter an access
code for bluetooth connection. Portrait puts the enter key off the
screen (with both SYM 3.12 and 4.01... it's an HP310 issue) so I can't
complete the bluetooth connection cycle unless in landscape. Changing
orientation req 310 hard reset which also resets bluetooth... Any
workarounds here?

-Paul

pd. I'm gonna repost this in Condor and Naviter too... just thought
I'd check here as well.

hp310 Charging Wire Schematic? sisu1a Soaring 2 June 8th 09 03:37 PM
HP310 portrait driver issue sisu1a Soaring 3 April 2nd 09 08:36 AM
XC-Soar and HP310 / HP314 (Euro) Jim White[_3_] Soaring 12 January 31st 09 04:54 AM
mSeeYou and HP310 (USA) Tuno Soaring 4 January 21st 09 02:07 AM
HP310 and XCSoar Jim White[_3_] Soaring 2 January 14th 09 06:15 PM