NEW HpH 304S HORNET II

Old April 29th 04, 12:10 AM
Tim Mara

Default NEW HpH 304S HORNET II

I just got some great new images of the 304S (now called HORNET II) ((great
name BTW...I always " HEARTED" ((loved)) ) my Glasflugel Hornet C and have
published the ones I could (some are still quite "SECRET" ) on my web pages
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/Hph%20new.htm and
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/preview.htm and
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/HORNET%20II.htm
already HpH has a preliminary order list started with 3 early positions set
aside for Wings & Wheels in the USA....sorry, no prices yet so it does make
it hard to take deposits....I know some of you will want to be on this list
and I already have some committments for positions "regardless" of price!
anyway..have a look! and start "dreaming" !
Tim
www.wingsandwheels.com

Old April 29th 04, 02:41 AM
Tim Mara

That and some other details are in part of what won't be spoken yet....but
the design is to a large part HpH's own..but with a lot of additional talent
and expertise input. The wing, wing tip design and much more are not only
new to this sailplane but also additions not found from any other
manufacturer (yet).....once it's far enough along though there will be data
available...some as we know, sailplane manufacturers still won't tell you
what "you're glider" already has ..
It is still a bit away form complete, things will still be changed as
production continues....but it is all very much in the works, the plan is to
have a "flyable" version at AERO 2005.....if it arrives there with "0" or
100 hours on it is yet to be seen.....several have already been spoken for
though including for some national teams who also shall remain nameless for
the time......And as to "when with it fly"......for sure....Sunday )
tim

"Greg Arnold" wrote in message
Who designed the new wing?