Over 50,000 hits. Thank you all.

Old March 31st 04, 11:14 PM
ArtKramr

Default Over 50,000 hits. Thank you all.

My website just exceeded 50,000 hits. Thank you all who have visited and
directed so many others to visit.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old March 31st 04, 11:20 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Over 50,000 hits. Thank you all.

Old March 31st 04, 11:52 PM
Brian Colwell

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
My website just exceeded 50,000 hits. Thank you all who have visited and
directed so many others to visit.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Congratulations !!

BMC

Old March 31st 04, 11:59 PM
ArtKramr

From: "Brian Colwell"
Date: 3/31/04 2:52 PM Pacific Standard Time

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
My website just exceeded 50,000 hits. Thank you all who have visited and
directed so many others to visit.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Congratulations !!

BMC

Thank you. I never thought we would get anywhere near that many hits. But Bob
McKellar knew all along. Stay tuned. More to come.

Old April 1st 04, 12:49 AM
Tarver Engineering

From: "Brian Colwell"
Date: 3/31/04 2:52 PM Pacific Standard Time

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
My website just exceeded 50,000 hits. Thank you all who have visited

and
directed so many others to visit.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Congratulations !!

BMC

Thank you. I never thought we would get anywhere near that many hits. But

Bob
McKellar knew all along. Stay tuned. More to come.

Congrats Art. It is a nice milestone.

Old April 1st 04, 01:22 AM
Larry

My website just exceeded 50,000 hits.
How many "Page Visits" over what period of time? This is a far more accurate
description of actual visits to your site.

A "hit" counts every page and graphic request and is not a true indication
of the number of visitors you may be getting.

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
Disabled Combat Veteran
USN 'Retired'
Previously: Bomber Electrician & Maintenance Leader
Currently: Certified Web Guy

Old April 1st 04, 03:41 AM
ArtKramr

From: "Tarver Engineering"
Date: 3/31/04 3:49 PM Pacific Standard Time

From: "Brian Colwell"

Date: 3/31/04 2:52 PM Pacific Standard Time

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
My website just exceeded 50,000 hits. Thank you all who have visited

and
directed so many others to visit.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Congratulations !!

BMC

Thank you. I never thought we would get anywhere near that many hits. But

Bob
McKellar knew all along. Stay tuned. More to come.

Congrats Art. It is a nice milestone.

Thank you. I am always a bit surprised at how the hits keep coming.