ZZZZoomer at it again...

Old December 5th 03, 10:28 PM
RobertR237

Default ZZZZoomer at it again...

From ANN.....

Top News

Pulsar Crash Takes New A/C Owner's Life
Fri, 05 Dec '03

You Can't Be TOO Careful When Learning A New Airplane
The transition to a new airplane can occasionally be difficult, even hazardous.
In the case of a Kentucky accident, the new owner of Pulsar N97JW found it to
be a fatal one. The Pulsar (File Photo, below) went down next to the small
grass runway at Samuels Airfield, in Bardstown, KY, during what was reported by
the FAA to be a low-altitude flight or a high-speed taxi attempt. An airport
official, Mike Forsee, reported that the deceased, Carl R. McDaniel, (62) of
Shepherdsville, was the only person aboard, and that he had purchased the plane
earlier in the day.

ANN made a polite attempt to contact the aircraft kit manufacturer, Pulsar
Aircraft, for more information. Our reporter was met with hostility by company
officials and hung up on... twice. Pulsar Aircraft has had some history of
questionable business dealings (reported previously by ANN) and some
credibility issues after a number of false and/or conflicting statements were
made by company representatives. This has resulted in their earning a "Not
Recommended" rating for the next edition of the Kindred Spirit Press's
SportPlane Resource Guide.

Now I wonder why Pulsar Aircraft might not be too responsive to the request
from a phoney news agency that "made a polite" attempt at contacting them?
Read the response from Pulsar below.

Hello everyone,
This is not the first time that ANN is using it's paper for biased reporting
and extortion tactics. ANN had fraudulently tried to extort money for ads
we never ordered. We refused to pay them and were sued by ANN. We did not
need a lawer to win the case in a FL court room. Mr. Jim Campbell is known
in the industry to be of the most questionalble character and was actually
banned from the Sun N' Fun Convention grounds due to his harrasement
tactics while dealing with aircraft companies.

Four news agencies called on us and we were happy to provide them with
information on that evening. When ANN called I politely told them that I did
not care
to share anything with them and that the FAA will be the source for any
information on what happened. How can i know anything being 2000 miles
away. I was not surprised to read their biased reporting again so0 I'm
letting you guys know our side of the story.
I had posted to the group what we know (very little) about the crash as soon
as I heard of it and then today I posted my conclusions as to what happened
for the sake of trying to educate pilots on how carefully they should
approach flying an unfamiliar airplane.
Our condolences to the Mc Daniels family.

As a add on to the above, Pulsar was served with the lawsuit at Sun-N-Fun even
though Campbell had been banned from the facilites and had used the Sun-N-Fun
event in the past for serving his lawsuits.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old December 6th 03, 12:42 AM
Yosimite Sam

Zoom is a disgusting creature.....he did the same extortion crap with NSI.

--
Yosimite Sam

Old December 6th 03, 03:20 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RobertR237 says...
Hello everyone,
This is not the first time that ANN is using it's paper for biased reporting
and extortion tactics. ANN had fraudulently tried to extort money for ads
we never ordered. We refused to pay them and were sued by ANN.

You and a bunch more .What a lousy human jaun chooses to defend .Birds of a
feather.

We did not
need a lawer to win the case in a FL court room.

Sad part was they had to spend money to appear in the Fla court to get it
quashed. Maybe zooms advertisers should be made aware of his tactics. I guess in
America if you don't like a TV show you can write the sponsors so I don't see
how writing zooms sponsors is illegal.

Mr. Jim Campbell is known
in the industry to be of the most questionalble character and was actually
banned from the Sun N' Fun Convention grounds due to his harrasement
tactics while dealing with aircraft companies.

And that's the tip of the iceberg.

I was not surprised to read their biased reporting again so0 I'm
letting you guys know our side of the story.

I'm very familiar with his bias and his vindictive nature and so are more and
more people. This is why we cannot just be quiet and let things drop. The truth
about zoom has to be brought out every so often so that newbies aren't sold a
bill of goods by him and his sock puppet jaun.

As a add on to the above, Pulsar was served with the lawsuit at Sun-N-Fun even
though Campbell had been banned from the facilites and had used the Sun-N-Fun
event in the past for serving his lawsuits.

Another classic example of how zoom thinks he's above the law.

By the way where was the Pulsar statement posted?

See ya

Chuck Slusarczyk RAH-15/1 ret

Old December 6th 03, 05:59 AM
RobertR237

In article , ChuckSlusarczyk
writes:

Hello everyone,
This is not the first time that ANN is using it's paper for biased reporting
and extortion tactics. ANN had fraudulently tried to extort money for ads
we never ordered. We refused to pay them and were sued by ANN.

You and a bunch more .What a lousy human jaun chooses to defend .Birds of a
feather.

We did not
need a lawer to win the case in a FL court room.

Sad part was they had to spend money to appear in the Fla court to get it
quashed. Maybe zooms advertisers should be made aware of his tactics. I guess
in
America if you don't like a TV show you can write the sponsors so I don't see
how writing zooms sponsors is illegal.

Which is exactly what Campbell hopes will force them into paying since it would
probably have been cheaper than having to travel to FL and hire a lawyer to
fight it.

Well, since he uses his publication to influence your potiential customers I
fail to see how it would be illegal to write and inform his sponsors of your
side of the issues.

[...]

The Pulsar was posted to the KIS Builders NewGroup and I reposted it for this
group. The shame of the ANN tactic is that you and others that he trashes on a
reoccuring basis have not way to counter his trash and have now way to know how
much damage he really causes.

Old December 6th 03, 07:10 AM
red12049

Well,

for what its' worth.... I sent a copy of this (less any names) to Jim at ANN
and his response was that Pulsar didn't reply, they hung up, and that the
rest was a lie, and his lawyers could prove it. Not sure he realizes (at
least until he sees this, that I also posted the e-mail in the community
forum. Might as well use his own resources to dispute him, since he is so
kind as to provide them....

Red

From ANN.....

---

Old December 6th 03, 07:30 AM
red12049

Oops... Spoke too soon..... Just looked, and my post in the forum is gone.
Even more hysterically, my login no longer works. Gotta love it. Fair and
unbiased reporting, equal access.... justice, the American Way.... yada yada
yada

Red

"red12049" wrote in message
Well,

for what its' worth.... I sent a copy of this (less any names) to Jim at

ANN
and his response was that Pulsar didn't reply, they hung up, and that the
rest was a lie, and his lawyers could prove it. Not sure he realizes (at
least until he sees this, that I also posted the e-mail in the community
forum. Might as well use his own resources to dispute him, since he is so
kind as to provide them....

Red

From ANN.....

Old December 6th 03, 11:26 AM
RR Urban

Well,

for what its' worth.... I sent a copy of this (less any names) to Jim...

Red

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is worth less than nothing.

Unless, you consider posturing yourself for a
possible frivolous lawsuit is worth something.

Barnyard BOb -- leopards don't change their spots

Old December 6th 03, 03:28 PM
RR Urban

Well,

for what its' worth.... I sent a copy of this (less any names) to Jim...

Red

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is worth less than nothing.

Unless, you consider posturing yourself for a
possible frivolous lawsuit is worth something.

Barnyard BOb --

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 08:24:43 -0500, "red12049"
wrote:

And a good morning to you also

Sorry.
I'm not the tooth fairy, Red.

I tells it like it is.
So, proceed at your own risk/peril.

Once last time - corresponding with Zoom is
fruitless, unless you are kissing ass like Jaun
or have counsel with a penchant to play with a
loose cannon of his caliber.

Barnyard BOb --