Unlimited Flying at Torry Pines!

Old January 10th 11, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Unlimited Flying at Torry Pines!

....can now be done year round on Condor since a SoCal scenery/
landscape has just been released.

http://secure.simmarket.com/taburet-...r-condor.phtml

It's a high res payware scenery, with a lower res freebie on it's way
out. Here is a thread about it for any other Condorks out there
http://forum.condorsoaring.com/viewt...=12149&start=0

-Paul
Old January 10th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

http://secure.simmarket.com/taburet-...iego-photoreal...

It's a high res payware scenery, with a lower res freebie on it's way
out. Here is a thread about it for any other Condorks out there http://forum.condorsoaring.com/viewt...=12149&start=0

-Paul

Do they model the nude sunbathers on the beach? Even if they do it
can't be anything like flying the cliff for real.

Anyway a definite "not fair" on the post title! You got me excited
just for a moment.

Andy
Old January 10th 11, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

On 1/10/2011 2:29 PM, Andy wrote:
On Jan 10, 1:32 pm, wrote:
...can now be done year round on Condor since a SoCal scenery/
landscape has just been released.

http://secure.simmarket.com/taburet-...iego-photoreal...

It's a high res payware scenery, with a lower res freebie on it's way
out. Here is a thread about it for any other Condorks out there http://forum.condorsoaring.com/viewt...=12149&start=0

-Paul

Do they model the nude sunbathers on the beach? Even if they do it
can't be anything like flying the cliff for real.

Anyway a definite "not fair" on the post title! You got me excited
just for a moment.

It did say "Torry" instead of "Torrey"; you know, sort of like the
"Rolux" watch you bought from the guy selling stuff from his trunk.

But I was disappointed, too.
email me)
Old January 10th 11, 11:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Unlimited (Sim) Flying at Torrey Pines!

Anyway a definite "not fair" on the post title! *You got me excited
just for a moment.

But I was disappointed, too.

....as to the naked ladies, well we'll just have to see; but this being
a soaring related subject I expect you will find only disappointment
there too.

-Paul

Old January 11th 11, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Liam

On Jan 10, 3:49*pm, sisu1a wrote:
Anyway a definite "not fair" on the post title! *You got me excited
just for a moment.

But I was disappointed, too.

...as to the naked ladies, well we'll just have to see; but this being
a soaring related subject I expect you will find only disappointment
there too.

-Paul

Who said anything about naked ladies? In my experience most of the
nude sunbathers on Black's Beach are male.
Old January 11th 11, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick S

Who said anything about naked ladies? *In my experience most of the
nude sunbathers on Black's Beach are male.

I towed banners on the Jersey Shore this past summer. There's a nude
beach up on Sandy Hook Point. We were always just a little lower and a
little closer up there : ) And you're right, mostly men, but you just
have to train your eyes on where to look.

-Nick S
Old January 11th 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

On Jan 10, 11:20*pm, Nick S wrote:
Who said anything about naked ladies? *In my experience most of the
nude sunbathers on Black's Beach are male.

I towed banners on the Jersey Shore this past summer. There's a nude
beach up on Sandy Hook Point. We were always just a little lower and a
little closer up there : ) And you're right, mostly men, but you just
have to train your eyes on where to look.

-Nick S

Just to add my $.02 having grown up in Europe, you didn't want to look
at most nudists there. Thankfully there were the exceptions to the
rule...

Pete
Old January 11th 11, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Beckman[_2_]

At 05:20 11 January 2011, Nick S wrote:

I towed banners on the Jersey Shore this past summer. There's a nude
beach up on Sandy Hook Point. We were always just a little lower and a
little closer up there : ) And you're right, mostly men, but you just
have to train your eyes on where to look.

What, you've forgotten how to tell the difference?

Jim Beckman