zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Adam aircraft

Old July 5th 05, 11:21 PM
Richard Isakson

"Juan Jimenez" wrote ...
Hey, waddaya know, the brand spanking new world recorld holder for

designing
the smallest airplane that killed a highly respected billionaire war hero
steps up the plate for another dose from the can of Virtual Whoopass.
pfft! There you go. Enjoy! That's one record I'm sure no one will want

challenge. You're finally as famous as you always wanted to be!

That is WAY over the line Juan. Even for you.

Rich

Old July 5th 05, 11:27 PM
Mark Smith

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article .com,
says...
Whats with mooz and Adam aircraft? Didn't last year he have some
sort
of gripe with them for taking their new jet to a fly-in?

That wasn't Jim, that was me, and I still think it was a dumb publicity
stunt.

Hmmmmmmm, a publicity stunt,sorta like jim going to Sun-N-Fun after
he was permanently banned.I can see how you are an expert on that
subject.

Hey Frank, it depends who's publicity stunt is being gored!! LOL!! I
wonder if
Adams was an advertizer that quit or someone who didn't want to advertize
?Either way that's usually the reason companies get "special" treatment
from
zoomie. In my own humble opinion of course :-)

Chuck(zoomed and survived) S RAH-14/1 ret

Hey, waddaya know, the brand spanking new world recorld holder for designing
the smallest airplane that killed a highly respected billionaire war hero
steps up the plate for another dose from the can of Virtual Whoopass.
pfft! There you go. Enjoy! That's one record I'm sure no one will want to
challenge. You're finally as famous as you always wanted to be!

I'd wait for some facts on the accident before posting stuff like this.

I would bet it is NOT deserved,,,,,,,,,,

but still, the loss to our sport is pretty huge.

I've had a lot of folks ask about the cause, the plane, etc

--
Mark Smith
Tri-State Kite Sales

Old July 6th 05, 12:44 AM
Montblack

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)
Hey, waddaya know,

[unacceptable **** snipped]

Montblack
Old July 6th 05, 02:15 AM
Morgans

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message
"Juan Jimenez" wrote ...
Hey, waddaya know, the brand spanking new world recorld holder for

designing
the smallest airplane that killed a highly respected billionaire war

hero
steps up the plate for another dose from the can of Virtual Whoopass.
pfft! There you go. Enjoy! That's one record I'm sure no one will want

challenge. You're finally as famous as you always wanted to be!

That is WAY over the line Juan. Even for you.

Rich

Agreed.

It's time to finally, once and for all, shun this putz. Until zoom himself
has something to say, cut this guy off. No responses to him, unless the
whole of the airplane community has a "serious need to know" about something
he is up to.
--
Jim in NC

Old July 6th 05, 02:21 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Hey, waddaya know, the brand spanking new world recorld holder for designing
the smallest airplane that killed a highly respected billionaire war hero
steps up the plate for another dose from the can of Virtual Whoopass.
pfft! There you go. Enjoy! That's one record I'm sure no one will want to
challenge. You're finally as famous as you always wanted to be!

Once again you've proven yourself to be a classless,tasteless piece of
excrement. Do you know something we don't know ? How about explaining how my
design killed John Walton. Be specific.Not grave dancing but facts.

Just when I think you can't stoop any lower you proved me wrong again.I've been
working with the NTSB and FAA for a week now and know a lot more than you do.
I knew John Walton did you? I talked to him for over a year did you? I think not
and once again it's a credibility issue. The associate editor of Aero News
Network gleefully using the death of an aviator to futher his own vindictive
agenda. Yes sir that's one classy organization.

Once again it's about credibility and once again you show you have none.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old July 6th 05, 02:25 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Mark Smith says...

Hi Mark

I'd wait for some facts on the accident before posting stuff like this.
I would bet it is NOT deserved,,,,,,,,,,

Would seem logical to get some facts before spouting off like that,but one has
to consider the source as well.

but still, the loss to our sport is pretty huge.

I've had a lot of folks ask about the cause, the plane, etc

Mark give me a call tomorrow at the shop.

See ya

Chuck S

Old July 6th 05, 02:36 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Morgans says...

I may be wrong but the way I see it jaun is zooms hand puppet mouthing for zoom
what he lacks the courage to say himself. If zoom didn't approve of these
comments he would control the Associated Editor of ANN since he's the boss.This
kind of stuff reflects on the ANN web site and it's editorial policys. How can
anyone take Aero News Network serious when zoom is the editor and jaun is an
Associate Editor.

I'd send jauns comment to zoom and ask him if he approves of jauns comment, but
I know zoom won't read anything I send him.So as it stands anything out of jauns
mouth could very well have come from zooms. My own opinion of course.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old July 6th 05, 02:41 AM

Juan Jimenez wrote:
[...]

This even surprised me,to what lengths you two low life ass wipes would
go to continue your vendetta. Match Chucks record against your hero Jim
Beede. Chuck has something you and your puppet master zzzzoom will
never have,the respect of his peers.

If you ever get the balls to fly your BD5 I supose we could write Beede
and say. Hey,waddaya know ,the brand spanking new record holder for
designing the smallest plane that killed an unemployed,fat ass,unknown
writer,idiot that nobody gave a **** about.

And finally no I didn't post the last item three times on purpose.

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta,Indonesia