ZZZZZZ OK Chuck, here is the ammo you have been waiting for.

Old September 8th 05, 02:01 PM
Steve Foley

How about small claims?

Find 5 people willing to testify that they would have bought one of your
planes, but didn't because of what they read by Zoom. Your profit on one
plane is $1000, so the total damages in $5000.

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Ron Wanttaja

says...

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 19:49:29 GMT, "Steve Foley"

wrote:

Chuck,

Can't you find one of those ambulance chasers that advertise on daytime
television to take a libel case on contingency?

To interest any lawyer in a contingency case, there has to be a "deep

pocket"
somewhere for any judgement to be paid from. And there isn't any, here.

Ron's right the only way I could get an attorney to take a case like this

is to
pay for it out of pocket.And even if I win a judgment I would have to try

collect. zoom knows this and in this regard he has a certain amount of
protection in doing what he does. Some day when I have some spare $1000's

spend I may sue just on principle.

In the meantime I will do what I can to expose him for what he is, a Phony

and a
liar and I can prove that.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old September 8th 05, 04:23 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:01:40 GMT, "Steve Foley"
wrote:

How about small claims?

Find 5 people willing to testify that they would have bought one of your
planes, but didn't because of what they read by Zoom. Your profit on one
plane is $1000, so the total damages in $5000.

Don't know if they accept libel suits in small claims court...it's not really
what they're designed for. See...

http://www.jud.state.ct.us/faq/smallclaims.html

....for instance.

Ron Wanttaja
Old September 8th 05, 04:56 PM
jls

wrote:

How about small claims?

Find 5 people willing to testify that they would have bought one of your
planes, but didn't because of what they read by Zoom. Your profit on one
plane is $1000, so the total damages in $5000.

Don't know if they accept libel suits in small claims court...it's not

really
what they're designed for. See...

http://www.jud.state.ct.us/faq/smallclaims.html

...for instance.

Ron Wanttaja

He can still file an action without an attorney and maybe even in his own
state. I'll bet there's one even willing to help him with his paperwork,
pro bono publico, i. e., for the good of the public.

Didn't Campbell sue from Florida, vexing about 15 people scattered all over
the USA? Even some poor innocent guy in the State of Washington?

Old September 8th 05, 07:28 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

wrote:

Chuck,

Can't you find one of those ambulance chasers that advertise on daytime
television to take a libel case on contingency?

To interest any lawyer in a contingency case, there has to be a "deep pocket"
somewhere for any judgement to be paid from. And there isn't any, here.

Ron's right the only way I could get an attorney to take a case like this is to
pay for it out of pocket.And even if I win a judgment I would have to try to
collect. zoom knows this and in this regard he has a certain amount of
protection in doing what he does. Some day when I have some spare $1000's to
spend I may sue just on principle.

In the meantime I will do what I can to expose him for what he is, a Phony and a
liar and I can prove that.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Y'know, Chuck, I'm willing to bet several of us would be willing to
chip in for a legal fund. See if you can get zoom deposed on videotape
if you can't get the trial taped. I don't know if it would be legal to
sell the tapes, but I'd buy a set It would be even more fun if yawn
was also on tape.

BTW, has anyone contacted the Florida chapter of Angel Flight to see
if he's really flying for them?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 8th 05, 07:30 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Steve Foley wrote:

How about small claims?

Find 5 people willing to testify that they would have bought one of your
planes, but didn't because of what they read by Zoom. Your profit on one
plane is $1000, so the total damages in $5000.

That's an idea. Take it to a TV show like Texas Justice or Judge Judy.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 9th 05, 12:44 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article wp%Te.10744$dm.4291@lakeread03, Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
says...

BTW, has anyone contacted the Florida chapter of Angel Flight to see
if he's really flying for them?

You know Dan I was thinking the same thing if someone knows the number let me
know ,I'll try to find it as well.

See ya

Chuck S

Old September 9th 05, 02:33 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article wp%Te.10744$dm.4291@lakeread03, Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
says...

BTW, has anyone contacted the Florida chapter of Angel Flight to see
if he's really flying for them?

You know Dan I was thinking the same thing if someone knows the number let me
know ,I'll try to find it as well.

See ya

Chuck S

The phone numbers Angel Flight gave me are 800-352-4256 or
352-326-0761. They also gave me an e-mail address that kicked my inquiry
back as undeliverable: .

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old September 9th 05, 04:34 AM
Roger

wrote:

[...]

If some one loses their medical for mental reasons, I thought it was
nigh onto impossible to get it back.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Old September 9th 05, 05:37 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 23:34:29 -0400, Roger
wrote:

If some one loses their medical for mental reasons, I thought it was
nigh onto impossible to get it back.

No, Zoom got his back after ~3 years. My understanding is that he just needed
one AME to approve re-issuance.

Ron Wanttaja
Old September 10th 05, 12:13 AM
Juan Jimenez

wrote in message
oups.com...
Chuck;

It would seem that zzzoom would be the last person wanting to get
into a fact war.Jeez what facts could we post about him.

Been done already. Notice who's benefitted from that.